Endless trars 18

Happy reading

Shivaay is coming out from pinky's room lost in deep thought when his eyes fell in garden where Anika is sitting alone back facing him. 

Shiv.  What's she doing at this time there.  He goes another side of garden and hid behind pillar to seeing her. He peep through the pillar and found her wiping her non stoppable tears.

Ani.  Why u did it Abu.  Why u didn't te me that I'm ur real daughter.  U wrote everything in ur latter but u forgot while writing that what will ur words leave impact on me.  U gave me love alot but still that thing was always missing which a girl feel with her own dad.  U know when u used to give importance to appi over me I always used to pray from god that to give my own dad. But never know that u r my real father who didn't dare to call me his daughter for just saving his family.  U thought bcz of me ur family will get destroy. But u never even thought twice about me and my feelings.  I know a person shouldn't say to all those words to dead person but I can't keep it  in my heart. My heart is getting heavy second by second. I wanna pure all those which I had stored for u.  I'm sorry Abu but I can't forgive u.  I can't forgive u for those days when I used to crave for u.   I'm so sorry. She hiccups and lay down on the bench hiding face in palm.

Shivaay who was listening her his eyes got big in shock. He thought she is orphan but she is real sister of malika.  But why Anika is saying he can't forgive her dad and why he is feeling like she also got to know about all this now.

Shiv. I said to her so bad things. Without any acknowledge I bad mouthed  her many things.which was totally inappropriate. I should say sorry to her for all things.  I should console her after all she is .....but he stopped when realised what he gonna say.

Shiv. Leave her let her cry. She deserve to cheating me.  If she is in sorrow then it's her fault . She itself created for herself.  He punch on pillar and walked off.

In morning

Dadi. I've decided today shivay and malika will do engagement.

M. I'm so happy.  U r great Dadi. She said hugging her.

Mainwhile pinky's eyes fell on anika who is going outside without having anything.

P. Hmm Anika bata come and have breakfast with us.

Ani.  No Aunty u guys carry on. I don't wanna make u feel awkward infront of Stranger like me.  Anyways I'm going. 

Dadi. One second where are u going. Have u forgot u have to arrange malika and shivaay's engagement

Ani. I've not forgot any thing Dadi. Sorry mam. But there is still time for function so thought to finish my  remaining office work which is on pending.but  Don't worry I'll be  back soon. Saying this she left from there.

In evening

Shivaay is going to Dadi' when he saw someone entering through the window. First he thought to shout but then he withdraw this idea and started toeing behind him.  He got confused when he saw her going in malika's room looking at his surroundings to saving himself from someone's sight. .

Shiv. Who is he and what the hell he is doing in malika's room. He said hiding behind the door.

M.  Why r u black mailing me ha.  I have promised to u that I'll give u money then why the hell u r getting desperate.

M. Bcz I needed money and u didn't give me a penny for my work.  Do u know how much is hard to kidnap shivaay singh oberoi's would be wife. Literally he was highly bent to send me in jail. But when I told him that it's Anika who did it. That time only he let me go.  Other wise If I had took ur name then I'm sure he would have been  kill me as well as u for playing with his respect.  Now give me money bcz don't forget I know many secrets of urs which u always blame Anika for that.  But u know I feel bad for that girl she always bear all those which she never do.  But still she don't open her mouth.