Endless tears 16

Plz do votes or comments. If this thing will continue then I'll delete this story as well as this account.  💀💀

Shivaay is continuously starring at anika and hamaad when suddenly Anika started coughing badly.

Shiv. Anika 

But before he touch her hamaad started rubbing her back.

H. Anika what happened.

Ani. Allergy with max..... can she said coughing like anything. 

Shivaay immediately goes near her and pushed hamaad away and took her in his arms.

Shiv. Anika take a long breath everything will be alright.

Ani. Me......dicine she coughed

H. Ha ha ma lata hoo.

M. Leave her shivaay she is doing drama to gain sympathy. 

Shiv. Just shut up.  He roared and took Anika in his arms who is getting out of control bcz of continuous cough.

Shiv. Anika Anika look at me. Nothing will happens to u. Don't sleep don't sleep. Open ur eyes he patted her cheek but Anika is just getting drowsy more and more. 

Shiv. Plz listen to me ani. Open ur eyes plz plz plz.

H. Shivaay give her medicines. 

Shiv. Ha ha he immediately took tablets in his hand and stuffed in Anika's mouth with water.  After sometime Anika felt relief and slept in shivaay's arms.

Shiv. I'm taking her in room.

H. U don't worry I'll take her.

Shiv. Did I ask u to do it. No na then Sit here.  He shout and left taking Anika in his arms.

M. Don't worry it's all her drama nothing else u enjoy ur dinner.

H. I never seen a bitch like u.  Who hates her sister like this. 

M. Mind ur tongue hamaad. Other wise I'll show u what can I do.

H. U can't do anything miss so keep quite and enjoy ur so called dinner. He pushed the plate and walked off.

In room.

Shivaay set on the bed near anika and kissed her head.

Shiv. U  scared me. I thought I lost u.  He sobs and kissed her every inch of face. 

Mainwhile Anika opened her eyes and found him crying sitting near her.

Ani. Kaya huva. What r u doing here.  She said in low voice.

Shiv. Are u alright Anika he said cupping her face.

Ani. I'm fine more then u think.  Don't worry about me. Go away appi will get angry.  And I don't have any energy to listening her shouts. She said with cough.

Shiv. But U need me

Ani. I don't need u.  I can take care of myself. She pushed his hand and turned her face hiding herself in pillow.

Shiv. Here I'm thinking about u and u r showing me attitude. Wow Anika. U gave me good gift to taking care of urs.

Ani. I didn't ask u to do it.  Hamaad was there to take care of me.

Shiv. Hamaad hamaad hamaad. Don't u have  other topic rather then him.

Ani. No I don't have anything.

Shiv. Go to hell. Maro Jio. I don't care characterless girl like u.  He said in hurry and left without realising what he said to her. 

Anika gasp after listening his words and got drowned in shock. She had known that he don't like her but never thought that one day he will address her as a characterless girl.  She spent her whole life to gathering all respect for her and this man in one second left calling her a bitch who sleep around men how could he think about her so low how could he.  She sobs and throw the pillow on the floor scattering all cottons in the air.