Endless part 24

Happy reading.

In morning

Dadi and malika are laughing and cheering their tea when suddenly someone throw papers infront of them

M. Shivaay Baby she about to hugged him when stopped to seeing Anika standing with him.

M. How she came here.

Shivaay look at her angrily and slapped her hard on her face.

D. Shivayyy

Shiv.  Chup aik dam chup. I'll talk to you later. And you miss malika. I had told you that If you wanna live here then you won't harm Anika. Then how dare you to sent her to asylum.

M. Baby I didn't do.  Again a slap landed on her face.

Shiv. Don't you dare to lie to me. I know everything. How you and Dadi treated my wife.

M. Shivaay believe me I didn't do anything.

Shiv. Stop lying malika. Other wise I won't take time to send you in jail in the case of harming someone. Malika tremble to listening his voice.

Shiv. Pack your bags and get out

M. Shivaay I

Shiv. And you Dadi. You had very well known that what Anika meant to me then why you did it when i had warned you already.

Dadi. I think you known the reason.  She is a mad girl and we can't expect anything good from her. So it's better to leave and marry a Sensible girl like malika. 

Shiv. She is mad or alright. She is my wife and I love her so much. She is perfect for me from every way rather then  that girl who just think about her no one else.  He said kissing Anika's hand who's standing beside him holding his arm.

D. Why you don't understand you can't spend your life with a mad girl. She is just a big fat weight on you nothing else. Moreover she is not real malika's sister. His father had brought her from orphanage so she can't suit you from anywhere.

Shiv. Who told you that she is an orphan

D. Malika.

Shiv. She is not an orphan let me tell you Dadi ji. She is real daughter of mr haroon Khan.  It's just Malika's And her mothers are different other wise same blood is running in their both veins. Did you get that he roared.

D. But shivaay how can you believe that her mother was a nice lady. Apparently she can belonged to any bro...

Shiv. Bas not a word more.  If you again utter a word  then you will see my wrath.

M. She is right shivaay try to understand. She said holding his hands. Shivaay jerk her and moved back.

Shiv. Anyways I don't wanna fight with you more as I know you guys won't listen to me. So I've done something.

D. Kaya kia ha tu na.

Shiv. I've named my all property on my Anika's name.  From now on she is owner of all things. 

M. Wtf

D. What rubbish are you saying. How can you do this.

Shiv. Ku it's my hard work. If I've named on my wife's name then you shouldn't be have any problem I guess.

D. I've problem. Because that's belong to oberoi family. How can you named all those property on this manhoos.

Shiv. Bas Dadi I said I don't wanna hear Anything against Anika.  So just stop it.