Endless tears 28

Happy reading.

Ani. What she about while keeping hand on her bosom.

Shiv. Yes baby I used to give you bath. He said while winking.

Ani. How dare you to do that.

Shiv. Baby don't be so shy now. That time you used to force me to give you bath and now shouting at me like you didn't like that time.

Ani.  Mr oberoi. That time I hadn't have any sense that's why you used to do but now I'm fit and fine and I won't let you to touch me impropriety. Did you  get that she pushed him away and went inside of bathroom. 

Shivaay got sad and set there weeping silently. 

After an hour

Anika reached at breakfast table and found all are eating their food.

Ru. Wow Bhabi seems like you were hell tired.  He wink

P. Why won't she be. After all they actually spent time with each other after long time.

D. But must say shivaay's loves Bhabi a lot

Ak.  I agreed and he even can give his life for her.

Ar. You are so lucky Bhabi to get him. He is gem gem.  He said smiling brightly.

Shiv. Oh Anika you cAme. Come and sit look today I've made your favourite food. He said side hugging her.

Anika look at him and jerk him away.

Ani. Don't touch me.  And you people today if he weeped for once then you started singing his praises that he is so good he is this and he is that.  Even trying to convince me to be good with him. Then what about me ha Who spent those 6 month in hell when he used to insult me for silly things and didn't consider me as his wife.  But that time you people used to never spoke and stood like a spectators. And now when your son is in pain then behaving like he is so innocent.  Keep one-thing in your brain.  Do whatever you want but you can't remove that hate from my heart which I have for him. She glared all of them and stormed out  from there.

Shivaay's face fell in sadness.

P. Shivay

Shiv. It's ok mom she is angry. But will be alright in few days.  But promise me she say whatever she want you guys won't ask her anything and will keep loving her like before.  All nodded  frequently without any option. 

In garden

Anika is crying sitting there like a baby and complaining to god like a baby when shivaay came there

Shiv. Ani he said in low voice.

Anu. What the  hell are you doing here. She shout

Shivaay closed his eyes and set beside her.

Ani. What's wrong with you why you don't let me live peacefully. She sobs

Shiv.  I can't let you live alone baby it's not safe.

Ani. Why you don't say that you care only about your baby no one else.

Shiv. Asa nhi ha. I care for you both.

Ani. I don't need your fucking care.  I can do on my on.

Shiv. Anika Asa Kaya Karoo ka you forgive me

Ani.  I can't forgive you at all. Whenever I see your face all those bitter past comes infront of and force me to hate you more and more.

Shivaay. Anika I love you