Endless tears 30

Happy reading

Anika come running in her room set on her knees with thud

Shiv. Anika he run and hugged her.

Anika got angry and pushed him away.

Ani. Don't touch me it's all happening because of you. Who asked you to introduce me as your wife. Now it's because of you people are seeing with greedy eyes. They think I kept mum in past just because I never wanted to leave a luxurious life. You made fun of me shivaay. You made me so bad infront of all she sobs and started crying loudly.

Shiv. It's nothing like that ani. I didn't do this to show you greedy or anything. I thought you will feel happy with all this.

Ani. I didn't feel happy but got more hurt because of you. It's my mistake to expect something good from
You. You never ever can think about me something good. You just search ways to hurt me.

Shiv. Enough Anika. It's enough. I'm trying my best to make you happy and here you are keep taunting me and blaming me. Trust me I hadn't have attention to hurt you. I did to make you happy but you think I did to make yot low infront of all. Then it's not truth. You were upset that no one knows about our marriage and they will call our baby illegitimate so that's why I did it. But I never thought that All things will go wrong. Now I'm thinking somewhere I'm at fault who's not able to make you happy. You tell Anika what should I do which could make you smile. Tell na ani. I'm craving to seeing your smile. Since you got alright. You didn't even laughed for once. Plz don't do this to me. It's killing me from inside. He sobs while holding her shoulders.

Anika sobs and hugged him tightly.

Ani. I don't want this. I want only a simple life. But seemed like I'm not gonna get. I feel so scared when people see me with questiony eyes. I feel myself disgusting through their eyes. Plz shivaay don't do this ever I don't like all this. She is crying like a baby while hugging him. Shivaay also hugged her tightly hiding his face in her neck.

Shiv. I'm sorry for everything. I'm so sorry he caresses her head and kissed over there.

After somtime he part away and kissed her forehead.

Shiv. I can't make alright which has already got damage but I promise I'll give you everything which you want. I promise. He join head with her and pack her tip of nose.

Shiv. Keep one-thing in your brain I loved you a lot and will continue to loving you for whole life. He run his hand on her face and pack her corner of lips.

Ani. I'm hungry she sobs

Shivaay let out chuckle and pulled her in his lap.

Shiv. So my baby is hungry

Anika nodded with pout.

Shiv. Ok get ready I've surpirse for you.

Anu. No I don't want surprise my stomach has already filled with your morning surprises as well as recent one.

Shiv. No no we are not going anywhere it's at home only. Now be ready till 8 I'll come to take you with me. He ruffle her hair and left from there.

After sometime

Shivaay pick up Anika in his arms and brought her on the terrace. Anika got amazed to seeing all decoration

Ani. It's so nice

Shiv. This is all for you. He brought her near the table and made her sit on the chair.

Shiv. Tonight I promise to keep you happy always. I'll never ever will hurt you in my life.and if mistakenly I do then you have fully right to kick on my ass.