Endless tears 8

Happy reading.

Ani. Sahil , she dropped the phone and got up on her feet being restless.

Ani. No I have to go.  I can't let him harm to them. It's not their fault in it.  I have to go there. She look at the watch and found 10 is ticking on the it but without  caring about it she stormed out from there thinking how to safe them.

Anika reached near a big door and found written  orphanage in a big bold worlds.

Ani. I have to go inside. She took long breath and went inside but next second his breath hitched when she saw goons are holding little childrens and threatening owner of the orphanage.

Ani.  Stop what the hell are u doing. Leave them. 

A man who was back facing her smirk in evilness and turned his face towards her.

Man. O so my Darling baby Anika has came. I was waiting for u only. 

Ani. Look mr veer leave them. It's their orphanage.  U don't have right to snatch their shelter from there head.she said in threatening voice.

Veer.  O my baby u looks so beautiful in anger.  ur blood shot eyes some times scare me. But still I like u. Understand na baby I love this place more then anything n But the owner of this orphanage is not letting me get grip on it.   I promise I'll give better place for these kids but first give this place to me.

Ani. it's his place and he  don't wanna sale.  So it's better for u to stay out of it.  U r trying to get this place out of illegally this is not right and don't forget its same place where u spent ur childhood.

Veer huffed and set on the chair.

V.  Now I got to know why these people called u here. Bcz they know u knew every bit of me.   After being far away u still remember and aware about every things  of orphanage.  Baby it's fine if u r saying i don't want this place. But for that u have to do something for me. 

Ani. Wh..at.

V.  U have to marry me.  I want same like u Girl who get stand up for stranger also.  So be mine I'll give u all happiness of this world infect I'll leave this orphanage also.  What's say.

Ani. I'm sorry but I can't do this.  I'm helpless.

Veer flinched in anger and slapped her on her face which made her losing her balance and she fell down hitting her head  with tree.

Ani.  Aaaa

Sahil.  Anika didi. Sahil shouted her name when he saw her wincing in pain.

Veer. When u can't fullfil my wish then how can u say  me to leaving this place.  Now do whatever u want I'll not leave this place and will forcefully snatch shelter from their heads I promise 

Anika groans and point finger on him.

Ani. U r saying as I'll let u do.  What u think.i came here alone. No mr  there is someone who came here with me and will make sure to rot u in hell.

Veer.   bitch whom u brought with u.  He said clutching her hair in his fist and threatening her Suddenly  a gun shot echoed and he fell down holding his shoulder which is bleeding severely

Police inspector. Arrest him.

V. U didn't do right I'll come back and will take revenge from u. I Promise. He said in drowsy eyes and in end fell unconscious there.

Ins.  Thank u mam for informing us about him. Now we will handle it. 

Ani. Thank u inspector. Inspector smiled and left taking all of goons with him.