Endless tears 6

Happy reading

Shivaay entered in malika's room angrily and found her putting makeup on her face.

Shiv. Malika he goes near her and pulled her by her arm.

Shiv what was that malika. I thought u will keep my respect safe infront of my partners. But I never thought that instead of caring about it. U will insult them and will walk off without giving presentation. Do u know how much loss I could have bear because of u. Thank god Anika had handle everything. Other wiser this deal would have been slipped out from my hands

Malika got angry and pushed him hard.

M. Don't dare to hold me again like this.and by the way it was not my fault it's urs who made me stand infront of them without giving me any information. And moreover u didn't speak that time when they were laughing at me but felt chilly in ur ass when they were going out of mansion after kicking ur so cold deal.

Shiv. Malika just shut up. Accept ur mistake. Because it was only u who was on fault.

M. I won't agree.infect I would have been happy if they wouldn't have did deal with u.

Shiv. U r crossing ur limits malika.

M. I'm not crossing limits. It's u who r doing how could u praise that bitch infront of me . Now I've realise u started felling for her. U don't need me any more. Ur love for me for me has been finished. U r so selfish shivaay.

Reality stuck shivaay and he cupped her face giving her genuine

Shiv. It's nothing Like that malika. It's just that  she helped me that's why I praised her. Otherwise my love for u is pure.

M. I don't think so shivaay. Maybe that all munter and worlds of nikkah have left impact on u. That's why u started felling for her. I'm feeling so low
today. I'm regretting to come back bto ur life.

Shiv. No malika. Don't say this. I just praised her bcz she helped me. Other wise I hate her same as I used to do. Now stop crying. U know na I don't like tears in ur eyes.  He wiped them and hugged her.  But today he didn't feel same like before. He is feeling like he is forcing her on himself. His heart is saying she is not the one whom god made for her. But mind is just blocking his heart  advise and forcing him to give more importance to him. 

Next day

Anika and pinky are in kitchen making lunch for all family when malika came there.

M. Mum I think now u should accept me as ur bahu. As ur son loves me only.  So there is no need  to keeping her here as with it  u r spoiling her life.

P. Did I ask u to give opinion no na then why r u giving me. Although shivaay married Anika with all rituals. not  today but tomorrow he has to accept her as his wife and has to throw u out of this house.  Bcz I know soon my son gonna realise who is right for him and who is wrong.

M. Just shut up pinky aunty he is mine and will be mine. Did u get. And plz don't play bitch saas character in my life other Wise u know I'm capable to snatch ur son from u.

Ani. Appi she goes near and pushed her down.

Ani. Didn't u feel shame to calling ammi bitch. Don't u know she is elder then u. Our parents didn't do our upbringing like this. 

Malika. Stop calling my parents as ur. Bcz don't forget u t not more then a trash whom my parents brought in their house.