endless tears Part 15

Happy reading. And plz guys don't stop pressing star button. If u guys will give me gd amount of votes then I'll be able to give u update every day.

Let's start

Anika came in her room and set on the bed holding her head.  she lean on the headboard and  drown in her past months which she has been spent with shivaay. In second she feel like he  started loving her but next moment he shock her with his behaviour. She is so confused about him. He is not letting her get grip on their relationship. First he says he can't see her with someone else but next second he behave like he is truly and deeply in love with  her sister.  He always distrust her which made her weak on her knees.  Trust and  respect is most important in relationship but maybe they r not sharing one of them.  He neither trust her nor respect her. So it's ridicules to believe on this kind of person.  Now only two months have left and there is no hope for their future. Only darkness is dripping around her which is eating her everyday. She don't know what to do and where to go. Bcz there is no any place where she can hide her little soul. She is helpless from everywhere. If she wanted to leave this house then it will be disrespected for that person who gave her shelter when she was under the cruelty. 

Shiv. Anika he kept hand on her shoulder  

Ani. Ap what r u doing here.

Shiv. Wanted to sit with calm person so thought to get coffee for both of us.

Ani. But shivaay appi.

Shiv. Can we spend time with each other without any third person. Plz.

Ani. Ok fine

Shiv.  come with me.

Ani. Where.

Shiv. Come he held her hand and took her on the pool side. He gave her mug of coffee and set there dripping feet in cold water.

Ani. Chand kitna khoobsoorat Ha na  .she  said looking at the moon who is glowing in the darkness of night.

Shiv. Yes but he has a spot but my chand is pure without any  spot. He said drowning in Anika who is lost in beauty of moon.

Ani. Shiv

Shiv. Hmm

Ani. What happened. Is there anything on my face.

Shiv. No nothing is there. I'm just giving soothness to my eyes by looking at u. He blubber  drowning in her beautiful face.

Ani. Shivaay what r u saying.

Shiv. Huh nothing. Anyways how's work going on.

Ani. It's going well. And hamaa...

Shiv. Not today Anika. I don't want any third person between us.

Ani. Ok

Shiv. Huh Anika

Ani. Hmm

Shiv. Can I keep my head in ur lap for sometime.

Ani. Ku I mean why.

Shiv.  I wanna sleep for sometime with peace.  Anika hesitate but nodded.

Shivaay got happy and kept his head in her lap snuggling in it.

Shiv.  Anika

Ani. Hmm

Shiv. U love me or not

Anika who is smiling got stunned after listening his question.

Ani. Shivaay I didn't understand