endless tears Part 19

Sorry for late update.

Shiv. Anika what happened to you. He about to touch her when she stumble and fell down from the Edge of roof.

Shiv. Anikaaaa he shout and run towards railing to save her but before he catch her she was already fellan down.his whole body got sweaty to seeing her felling down. His heart skip when he saw her fell down on the floor with thud and in no time her whole body got red with blood and closed her eyes after a last stair.

Shivaay's got pale to seeing her like this. He is feeling like someone has stolen his life. He move his balls here and there and understanding what happened. But he is not able to understand anything. Just he is murmuring Anika's name continuously.

Ru. Shivaay bhiya what happened why you screamed.

Shiv. Anika hiccup Anika.

Ru. Where is Bhabi.

Shiv. Anika Anika he look at rudra and try to speak but every time words are getting stuck in his throat.

Khana. Sir plz come down we have to take mam hospital.

Rudra widen his eyes and look down but he stepped back with horror expression when he saw her laying down in pool of blood.

Shiv. Rudra Anika he hiccups while sobbing.

Ru. Shshsh bhiya take a long breath and let's go down. Bhabi needs you.

Shiv. But she.

Ru. Let's go bhiya there is not any time for talking. He held his hand and run downstairs.

Shivaay. Anikaaa he goes near her and try to take her in his lap but her wounded body is not allowing him to do it.

Khana. Sir we have to take her hospital she is sinking. Her pulse is dropping.

Shiv. Anika he about to touch her when he got a hard push. He lift his head and found hamaad is standing with blood shot eyes.

H. Don't you dare to touch her. She is in this condition then it's all because of you. Now don't come near her. He pushed him pick Anika in his arms.

Shiv. Give me to her hamaad Plz let me take her.

H. Rudra if you respect me then don't let your brother come in hospital. I don't want him to come near my sister. Saying this he left with anika.

Shiv. Anika Anika he run behind their car but hamaad drove away from there.

Shivaay set on his knees and started crying loudly.

P. Stop crying shivaay. Don't need to shed fake tears. If she is in this condition then it's all because of you.

Ru. Mom is saying right. You don't have any right on her so don't cry.

Dadi. What are you saying you both

Ru. We are saying right Dadi and I think it will be better if you don't speak in this matter. he look at her angrily and left with pinky for hospital.

Shiv. Khana give me car keys.

Khana. No sir I don't think so you should go there. So I won't give you any keys.

Shi. I'm your boss khana give me keys.

K. No sir I had respected you a lot but you removed all of it with one wave. You didn't do right thing with that poor soul. She always helped you and what you did you went on marriaging he sister.

Shiv. Not today khana plz give me key I wanna go to her. She needs me. He sobs.

K. No sir she has all people who stood beside her. You just stay at home with your so called boyfriend.anyways sir I should leave now. Saying this he left from there.