endless tears Part 12

Thanks for votes and comments😍

In morning

Shivaay got up at 6 clock and rubbed his eyes to make his vision Better. As his eyes got open wide only Anika's face came infront of him.

Shiv. Uff my head will burst out to thinking her. whole night I couldn't sleep bcz of her. Don't know why her face was hunting me. Her that beautiful face is making
me mad. I wanna see her again and again but why this happening with me. Why her innocence is making me restless. Uff now till I don't see her I won't able to get peace. Saying this he got up and left for pool side. He reached there and found her sleeping peacefully curling like a ball. He goes near her and slowly tuck her locks behind her hair.

Shiv. Why she is so beautiful and innocent. He smile and touch her nose slightly which made her scratch her nose and again got busy in her beautiful dreams keeping hands under her head.

Shivaay giggle and s touch her forehead to remove frown from there. Anika smile slightly and again got serious.

Shivaay is smiling to seeing her face when his eyes fell on her lips which are lil bit parted away. He closed his eyes to control his harmoons and turned his face. .

Shiv. Shit what I'm thinking. He try to divert his mind but her plum lips won't let him to think another thing and his all focus went of them again . He move closer to her and look at her lips kneely. Which are looking so delicious like a cherry. He wanna suck hell of them but his inner voice is stopping him to doing it without her will.

Shiv. Stop staring at her like this shivaay otherwise u will ended up doing something which u never wanna do without her will. What will she think if I did something with her. No I can't fill more hate for me in her heart which is already filled with hate for me. He shake his head to remove all this thoughts and about to go when he felt tug on his hand. He turned and found her sleeping holding his hand. He set equal to her again and kissed her head lovingly. Which made her smile in sleep like a baby who smile in dreams and tilt her head another side . Shivaay chuckle and left pulling his hand out carefully before getting embarrass infront of her

After sometime

All are doing breakfast when Anika came with pot of tea looking all beautiful in orange one sided off shoulder shirt with skin colour trouser.

Hamaad and shivaay r just drooling over her to seeing her looking like a angel

Dadi. Putar why r u working. U r guest here so sit and eat with us.

Ani. No Dadi it's fine I like to do households she said with a genuine smile.

D. U r so nice putar. Other wise there are some people who don't even pick up their plate after eating food. She said looking at malika who is eating food peacefully.

Malika scowled and spoke to shivaay.

M. Shivaay today my friend has kept a party so I wanna go there. Can u drop me at 12 am (night ).