Endless tears 14

Happy reading 📖

In morning

Anika is sleeping peacefully in the warmth of bed when suddenly cold water run through her whole body. She chocked and set on the bed coughing badly.

M. Who the hell gave u permission to sleep on my husband's bed. I didn't even keep my foot out and u got chance to come near him. How dare u.

Anika started shivering in coldness. She try to cover herself with blanket but malika snatched it and threw her down on the floor holding her arm. Anika try to get up but her weakness didn't allow her to move and she again fell down.

M. This is ur place girl. Don't u dare to stand equal to me. I'm malika and u road trash girl which is carrying some unknown bad blood in her veins. Mom dad had replaced u with me. Bcz their respect was on stake. But u started accepting this relationship. Wow miss Anika. Wow I'm impressed. But I'm feeling bad for u. As shivaay don't love u neither he like u. So it's just waste of time to spell ur charm on him. Bcz these things won't leave any impact on him. I'll ask mom to take u with them as soon as possible bcz now time has came to kick u out from this house. Other wise i know if I didn't do do then u will surly Try to snatch my happiness like u always does.

Ani. Appi. She try to speak but her words are getting stuck in her throat and she is breathing heavily.

M. Now stop this fucking drama and get out. She about to touch her when someone came and pushed her back making her felling on floor

Hamaad. Anika. Hey Anika he held her closer to him and hugged her tightly to give her warmth.

H. Are u fucking out of ur mind. Can't u see sha is burning in fever and u useless creature made her wet in cold water. Look bcz of u. What's happening to her.

Malika. O so there is one more who is showing sympathy to her. Bravo Anika. Seemed like u have done phd to trap boys. First shivaay now this useless hamaad

H. Just shut up ok and get out from here.if u speak more then I'm sure I'll done something to u.

M. I will go but first take this girl out of this room. I don't wanna see her here for a second here.

H. Go to hell. Let's go anika. He try make her stand but Anika again fell down bcz of weakness.

H. It's ok saying this he picked her up and left from there.

After sometime

Malika is watching tv in shivaay's room when shivay entered with tray of food.

Shiv. Ani got up look I've made ur breakfast but he stopped to seeing malika siting on the  couch watching tv and there is no trace of anika.

M. I think u mistaken shivay its mali nor ani.

Shiv. Wo ma

M. Wow shivay u made breakfast for me. How do u know I was starving out of hunger.

Shiv. Nhi wo it's not for u

Malika look at him angrily and pushed the tray which cause all things scattered on the floor.

M. Yes I know it's not for me. It's for that Anika. Ha na.

Shiv. Yes she was not well so thought

M. Oh so I think she has given u which u wanted from her. That's why u singing song in her praise.

Shiv. Excuse me what u wanna say

M. Stop being innocent shivaay. I've seen how u used to see her. And now when I went out somewhere then u have sex with her taking advantage of situation. Ha na