Chapter 1

Umji's POV

"Look here!" The photographer said and pressed the shutter. 5 years have passed and I took a break from the media for 3 years. That accident changed my whole life, after that I went on recovery in Seattle. My family moved there and cut off all forms of communications with everyone in Korea, even our friends. No one knew where we were and we stayed that way.

As for my child? He was critical at that accident, yes it's a boy, we both were and fortunately, we both survived that incident. I named him Jihoon and he takes after Yoongi's surname. I wanted him to take after mine but Mom said it'd be for the best. He's turning 4 on December and we hid him from everyone. I don't want the media to mess his life and ruin his childhood.

For me? I changed. Me and RM oppa started accepting bold and more mature projects. That took Korea by shock as they didn't the innocent Umji to have photos that look more mature and I have gotten mixed reactions and feedbacks from people. I don't know if he heard already or seen but I really don't care if he did. I don't want to be connected to him in any form and Jihoon is my child. He is mine only.

"Look Mommy's here already." Sanha said and opened the car. He gave me Jihoon and we went inside the car then the driver drove us home.

Yoon Sanha. I met him when we were in Seattle and we've been best friends for 4 years now. Jihoon calls him Appa, he has been there for Jihoon ever since I gave birth. I treat him like a friend or brother only but he did confess that he had feelings for me. I rejected saying that I didn't want to be in a relationship again especially after Jihoon and we decided to just stay friends for the better.

"Mommy, you're free already right?" He asked. He still can't speak straight and gets mixed up with r and l. But he's improving as time passes and it's really cute.

"Yep. Why'd you ask?" I eyed him suspiciously, both him and Sanha. What is this two up to?

"Well—"

"Well Jihoon saw this cute kitten at the pet store and we noticed that it has a lot of wounds." Sanha cut Jihoon off.

"And you want to adopt it?" I asked and he smiled widely before nodding non stop. We have opened up a foster care for cats as a side business because Jihoon loves cats so much. "Sure we'll adopt it later after I wash up alright?"

"Yes Mommy!!" He said excitedly and looked at Sanha doing his little victory dance. Aishh my little Jihoon! You remind me so much of him.