Chapter 22

Umji's POV

It's time for dinner and I washed Jihoon up before we go down to eat. He looked confused about where we are when we woke up and RM oppa messaged me saying that tomorrow we will be featured in a talkshow to clarify all things up and sent me a picture of the house.

A lot of our furniture, mostly the windows, are broken and most of those who tried to break in were sasaengs and not with the media. I'm happy to have fans but some are just taking it too far. RM oppa also have filed a lawsuit against those who tried to break in and he will be seeing them in court.

"He's awake." Mom said when she saw us walking down the stairs.

"Who are they?" Jihoon asked clinging tightly on my arm.

"They are your grandparents." I smiled at him and he looked at me confused then it turned into a happy expression.

"Come on. Let's eat." Dad said smiling happily and guided Jihoon in the kitchen. I was just staring at them smiling when I felt someone put their arms around me which startled me and my reflexes kicked in. I karate chopped the stomach of who this is.

"Ouch you're getting strong!"

"Yoongi. I'm so sorry! You startled me and my reflexes kicked in and—" He then looked at me with a teasing face and I just glared at him then pushed his face away. He's still annoying af!

We ate in silence and Mom was just happy to be with Jihoon. He was seated next to her and she fed him. It's actually very touching because even though me and Yoongi had a problem before they were open minded about it and accepted me still.

"So how are you two gonna solve this issue?" Dad asked.

"Well RM oppa just messaged me earlier. He said that a talk show will be featuring us and that's where we all clarify things up." I answered and she smiled.

"I hope you two resolve this soon. I don't want my daughter-in-law and grandson getting hurt!" Awww that's just so sweet! I still can't believe that she is Yoongi's Mom. Both his parents are sweet and understanding while Yoongi? Cold and annoying.