Chapter 8

Yoongi's POV

"Yewon." I can't believe that she's really standing in front of me. I don't know what to feel nor say! She looks so different in the pictures without all those makeup, clothes and filter. She still looks the same as before. She still looks like my sweet and innocent Yewon.

She looked at me sharply and was about to walk away when I immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her lightly. "Jihoon." I started and she looked at me a bit shocked at first then blankly after a second of recovering.

"He's not yours." She answered coldly not even hearing my question. Since when did she become so cold?

"Tell me the truth Yewon! How can he look exactly like me? How does he have my surname if he is not mine?" I asked her as she tried to take my hand off her arm. "Tell me the damn truth Yewon! I deserve to know! I have my rights with my son!"

"I said he's not yours!" She yelled and pushed me harshly making me let go of her. "You don't have any right to be his father! You don't have the right to claim that he's yours when he's not! He is my son! MY son! I raised him for 4 years without you and I can raise him for more years without you." It hurts that she's trying to distance herself and Jihoon from me. I may have done something wrong and she resented me for it but I am trying my best to correct my mistakes. "You lied first and cheated. Do you really think after that I'll let you near him ever again? No!" She yelled and I was about to open my mouth and say something when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller.

'Jihyo'

Not now please! I need to talk to her! I rejected the call and got a message, one second after.

"I'm watching you. Say something wrong and bang! Headshot! Hahahaha~"

Shit! There's a small, red dot pointing on Yewon's forehead. I looked down and clenched my fists. Why can't I man up and fight Jihyo? Why am I so weak? I hate myself for being like this. Why am I being such a coward?

"I'm filing divorce." I quickly looked up and looked at her with disbelief.

"I will not sign it." I say sternly and she looked even angrier. "You can hate me all you want Yewon. You can curse me to death and torture me in your mind but that would never change the fact Jihoon is my son and I am your husband. Nothing and no one can change that!" I said determined without breaking our gaze.

"Then act like it."

I will Yewon. I will.