Chapter 6

Yoongi's POV

"Guys you won't believe who I saw earlier!!!" SinB yelled right after barging in Jin hyung's house. We're busy setting up for tomorrow when she just barged in yelling.

"Who?" Yerin yelled back. These girls are always yelling, I don't know how I even withstand their noisiness.

"UMJIIII!!!" She yelled louder than before. That's it! Can't they be more sensitive? Does she not realize that I'm here? I threw the banner I was holding grumpily and they all looked at me.

"SinB if this is a joke then it's not funny!" I said glaring at her and she just glared at me back.

"Who says I'm kidding?" She said blankly. Is she serious?

"She's telling the truth. I saw her yesterday in the mall also!" Jin hyung said and we all just looked at him.

"Also I heard one of their maid say that Ji- Ji- that whoever that is cause I forgot the name is crying and looking for his mommy." I frowned at her even more. Mommy? Then that could mean that our child survived! No n what if it's someone else's?

"Was the name Jihoon?" Jin hyung asked. Did I hear that right? Jihoon? As in Jihoon the little boy at the pet shop? The boy who I helped yesterday?

"Yes! That's his name! Wait how did you know?" SinB asked confused.

"Jihoon? That little boy that looks like Suga hyung from the pet shop?" V asked and Jin hyung nodded looking at me.

"Then that means..." Eunha paused and they all looked at me concerned.

"He's mine." I whispered.

"But what about the guy with him in the pet shop?" Jimin asked confused.

"I saw Jihoon yesterday. He said he didn't have a father." I blurted out.

"Woah woah! There is some major mind blowing happening right here!" Jhope said and I just stared at the floor. If he survived then why didn't Yewon tell me? RM? Why didn't they? If I'm the father I have all the rights! If she hated me that much then she could have at least let me know!