Chapter 7

Umji's POV

"Mommy what's that?" Jihoon asked pointing at the invitation I'm staring at on the table.

"An invitation to a birthday party." I said and he smiled widely.

"Can we go?" He asked excitedly and I just stared at him. I'm hesitating whether we'll go or not. He will be there for sure and I don't want Jihoon to meet him. "Look it has a picture of their family. Oh? This is the guy who was at the pet shop and you were talking to! Are they your friends?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then we should definitely go! Look she has a Dad unlike me." He sadly said and seeing that, I felt like small needles stabbed my heart a million times. I'm taking away his right to have a father. He's sad and it's all my fault.

"But you have your Appa Sanha right?" I said sadly.

"I know but he's not my real Dad." He looked down. Aigooo what am I gonna do?

"Sure we'll go." I sighed and he looked at me happily. I hope that I don't regret this decision after.

"Let's go buy her a plesent!" He said excitedly. I smiled when I heard how happy he is, his slang words becomes really visible when he's happy and excited.

(Time Skip)

It's already 8 pm and Jihoon is sleeping. I'm in front of my phone and I'm deciding whether to check the internet or not. With shaky hands, I picked up my phone and opened my account. The first thing I see? A picture of Yoongi with that girl kissing. Seriously? The first thing I see is this? When I actually have decided that I'll introduce Jihoon to him? How fvcked up can this get?

"Molly!" I called the maid. "Please look after Jihoon. I'm just gonna go get some fresh air." I said and she nodded. I put on my coat and walked around the neighborhood. I needed some time and space.

It was all dark as people are probably already sleeping. I was looking down and kicking a pebble to keep me entertained throughout the whole walk. I kicked it once more and I kicked it a bit too hard that it hit someone.

"You should really be careful." It said and I froze at the familiar voice. It's way too familiar. I bowed down not bothering to look at who it is and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Don't be rude-" He stopped when I looked up at him. Yoongi. The man that I love and hate at the same time. I was staring at him blankly as he looked at me with happiness, pain, worry, and a bit of anger.

"Yewon."