Chapter 5

Umji's POV

I woke up and stared at my son sleeping peacefully beside me. He looks like an angel unlike him that's really a devil inside. I won't let my son grow up like him. Never!

I brushed my hair and did my morning routine before going down to our kitchen and cooking breakfast for the both of us. As I was setting up the table, something caught my eye. The invitation Jin gave me yesterday, it's in the pocket of my coat.

I shook it off and fed our cats with food and water before cleaning up the messy living room. I walked up to the our bedroom after cleaning and took our dog's leash. Yes, aside from cats we also have dogs. 2 Siberian Huskies and 1 teacup Pomeranian. I hooked their leashes to their collar and took them to a walk.

"Good morning Ma'am!" The guard greeted and bowed. I smiled and greeted back before going out. I just walked them around the neighborhood when I bumped into someone.

"Umji?"

"SinB." I mumbled her name and she looked at me shocked. She slowly walked towards me and poked my cheek. She's still SinB!

"It's really you!!!" She said excitedly and hugged me tightly. I just tapped her back lightly and she looked at me in disbelief. "Where have you been? You just disappeared and then came back different!"

"Ahh right." I smiled awkwardly.

"Tomorrow is Sowon unnie's daughter's birthday you should come. We missed you so much!" She said excitedly and smiled widely.

"Ma'am Yewon! Jihoon is crying, he said he wants to see his Mommy." One of our maids said running up to me. Shit.

"Wait wait wait. Mommy? Umji who's Jihoon?" SinB asked confused.

"I have to go." I said and gave the dog's to our maid and ran back to our house. Jihoon is used to seeing me first thing in the morning. He's probably scared that I'm not there.

"MOMMY!!!!!!" He yelled crying so I dashed right to our room and when he saw me, he ran straight to me still crying then hugged me.

"It's okay Baby. Mommy's here." I said wiping his tears. "Why are you crying?"

"I-i thought y-you're gonna leave me like what D-daddy did." He sobbed and that sent a guilty feeling in my heart. It was also my fault for not telling you the truth and not giving you the chance to meet your father but I think it's for the best. I'm so sorry Jihoon!