Chapter 18

UMJI HAS A CHILD WITH SUGA?!

Model and singer Umji was caught in an arranged marriage 3 years ago. Umji then got caught into an accident after catching Suga with a girl, Jihyo, having an affair.

RM, Umji's brother and manager, released a statement that she will go through recovery and will take a break from the spotlight for as long as it takes and with that they disappeared completely. Suga received a ton of backlash because of this and that lead him to deactivate all of his accounts. Meanwhile, Umji and her family was never heard from ever again until a few months ago when Umji made a comeback with a different concept.

She was different and got mixed reactions from fans and netizens. Everyone was took by storm when yesterday at Jin and Sowon's daughter's birthday party, an accident happened. A little boy fell at a 7 feet pool, everyone was in shock and didn't know what to do. Suga then ran and dived with no hesitation saving the little boy. When rescued, they noticed but he was not breathing but seems to still have some pulse so Suga gave him CPR. Umji couldn't help as she was crying hard holding the little boy's hand. When the little boy started breathing again and coughing out water, Suga hugged him tightly to be followed by Suga hugging both Umji and the little boy.

Is it possible that they had a child 3 years ago?