Chapter 12

Umji's POV

The party is now over and we called a doctor to come over and check on Jihoon. Sowon unnie insisted on staying here with them overnight and I agreed. The doctor said the he's all fine and could have a slight fever because of the cold but nothing too major. He's already asleep now in one of the guest bedrooms and I'm still staring at him.

"He's gonna be fine." SinB said and hugged me. I nodded wiping a tear and hugged her back.

"Are you okay now?" Yerin unnie asked and I nodded once again. "Let's go downstairs." They said and I turned off the lights, closing the door on the way out.

"Unnie sorry for interrupting and messing your party up." I bowed in front of Sowon unnie and she stood up panicking then held my shoulders making me stand straight up.

"It's not your fault also Minseo enjoyed the party because of your gift." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and I can feel her rubbing my head.

"Here." Yoongi said and handed me a glass of water. I eyed him suspiciously and he frowned at me. Is there poison in this? "There's no poison there." He said blankly and I just giggled quietly at him. I take the water from him and drank it. He then went upstairs. There better be no poison in this!

"Let's all get some rest." Jin said and we all walked back upstairs to our rooms. I opened the door to our room and got shocked when I saw Yoongi sitting beside the bed playing with Jihoon's hand.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind." He said softly when he noticed me. I ignored him and sat on the other side of the bed with my back facing them. "He'll be alright." He said and I nodded.

"Uhmm.. Thank you." I blurted out not looking at him.

"Hmm for what?"

"Saving Jihoon." I said in a faint voice almost whispering.

"That's nothing. I'd do anything for him." Yoongi said and I can't help but tear up. I fanned my eyes and looked up to stop the tears. I can't afford losing him. I don't know what would happen to me and what I'd do.

"Here." Yoongi handed me a really big shirt and I looked at him confused. Where did this come from? "This is the room I usually stay in when I sleep over." Did he just read my mind? "No you're saying it out loud."

"Go out." I said and he just looked st me confused. "Dude I'm gonna change my clothes. Go out." I repeated

"Tsk. I have seen all that before." He said and I can feel my cheeks burning up when I remembered that night.

"Just go out!" I said hitting him with a pillow and he went out of the room laughing. Aigooo why did he have to make me remember that?!