Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

I quickly got some important stuff then got inside the car. The guards helped me pass the through the crowd and I drove to Yewon's house. RM texted me the address and about 5 houses away, I can clearly see that the crowd is in chaos.

"Shit." I cursed and parked the car. I got out and sneaked behind the 4 remaining houses. When I got into Yewon's house I just barged in the back door.

"Mister!!!" Jihoon yelled and ran to hug me. I carried him and stared at the house. Maids and the 2 guards were in the house trying block off every opening.

"Where's Yewon?" I asked RM.

"She's upstairs." He answered and right after a sound of glass shattering and a scream was heard. I left Jihoon with RM and ran upstairs.

"Fvck off!" I said and pushed a guy that was grabbing Yewon's hand.

"Yoongi!" She hugged me tightly and I can sense that she's really scared. She was shaking.

"I'm here now." I said and hugged her back. "Did you finish packing?" I asked and she nodded. She pointed to one luggage and one bag on the bed. I grabbed both and we went downstairs.

"Come on. I'll help you!" RM said and we sneaked behind houses once again. We quickly threw their stuff in the passenger seat of the car and got inside.

"There they are!!" One said when she saw us getting in the car. I started the car and made a U turn before they could even reach us.

"What is happening Mommy?" Jihoon asked crying and Yewon just hugged him rubbing his back. "Where are we going?"

"We will not be staying in our house for a while. We're going to somewhere safer." Yewon explained and tried to calm Jihoon down.

"Mister." He called in a faint voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What's your name?"

"Yoongi." I answered and after a few minutes, he got silent. I glanced at him and he's sleeping already sucking his thumb. He's too precious! They both are!