Chapter 4

Umji's POV

I'm walking in the mall wearing a mask and no makeup so that people would not recognize me. I'm with Jihoon and we are having some bonding time since I did get kind of busy this week.

"Can I get some chocolates Mommy?" Jihoon asked doing puppy eyes. Aww how can I resist that cuteness??

"Sure Baby. I'm just gonna get some new cat food for your new little kitten and you stay in the chocolate aisle alright?" I said and left Jihoon in the aisle full of chocolates then went to the pet care aisle. I will be needing new food, litter box, collar, cat bed, a food tray and some toys. I reached for the can of cat food at the top and because I am not that tall I can't reach it of course.

"Here Miss." A guy said taking the cat food for me.

"Thank you." I bowed and when I looked up....

"Umji?"

"Jin." I mumbled as he stared at me shocked. His eyes was wide open and it clearly states that he is in unbelief.

"You're actually here." He said blinking a few times. I get it! He's shocked now stop cause it's getting uncomfortable.

"I have to go." I said bowing and was about to leave but was stopped when Jihoon popped out of nowhere.

"Mommy look what I got— oh it's you from the pet shop yesterday!" Jihoon said pointed at Jin. Yesterday?

"Jihoon. You're his mommy?" Jin said more shocked than before.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Yoongi's POV

"Let's split up so that it will be easier to find these things." Jin hyung said and gave us each a list of what we will be buying for his daughter's birthday. It will be the next day, she's turning 4 and is gonna have a pool party. I check my list and it's all sweets.

I walked to the aisle full of chocolates and saw a small boy reaching for the chocolate coins. He's holding one chocolate egg and one pack of chocolate sticks.

"Eekk just a little more. Ouch!" He lost his balance while reaching for the coins and fell to the floor. He sat up and started crying.

"Here." I said taking the chocolate coins for him. He stopped crying and looked at me surprised.

"I-it's you." He said sobbing. I squat down to his level and helped him up then wiped his tears. "You're the guy from the pet store." He giggled and I nodded.

"That's a lot of chocolates." I said looking at the chocolates he was holding.

"Oh no! Mommy gives me three times a week only." He defended while I unconsciously smiled at him. He really does look like me.

"Where's your parents?" I asked him. Seriously, this kid's parents are bad at parenting.

"My Mom is in the pet aisle and I don't have a Dad." He explained. Wait no Dad? Then who is that guy he was with at the pet store? Who are you Jihoon?