Chapter 24

Yoongi's POV

"Shit where did they take them?" RM asked. Everyone in the studio as panicking. Well who wouldn't panic when someone just got kidnapped right?

(Ringgg...)

Jihyo is calling. I signalled everyone to be quiet and answered the call putting it on loud speaker.

"Hello Babe. Missed me?"

"Where did you take them?" I asked angrily and she just laughed evilly.

"Why so fast Babe? Let's just say we're going to have fun, right Honey?" She said then a cry was heard. Jihoon!

"Go to hell you b!tch! Don't touch any of them!" I yelled and she just laughed once again.

"I don't want to play with you! You're evil! I hate you! I hate y— *slap*"

"JIHYO!!"

"If something happens to this kid it's Umji's fault! I already told her multiple times to divorce with you yet she won't!!"

"You better hide Jihyo! If I find you laying even just a fvcking finger on them I'll fvcking kill you!!!" I yelled and she ended the call. My god please don't let Jihyo hurt them!

"How are we gonna find them?" RM asked and I smirked. I have my ways! I showed him the map on my phone. "A tracker? When?"

•~•~•~•~•~•
(Flashback to Chapter 16)

"Why did you want to meet me?" I asked Yewon. We're inside a VIP room of a restaurant and last night she called saying that she has something to tell me.

"Do you know who's sending me these threats?" She asked and showed me her phone. I scrolled through it all and some dated 3 years ago. She's been receiving threats from Jihyo?

"Yes I know." I sighed.

"Who?" She asked determined.

"Jihyo." I answered. "The girl that was with me 3 years ago." I said and I stared into her eyes. Anger, worry and sadness.

"Do you want to get divorced or not?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that?! Of course no!" I said slamming the table with my hand.

"Then we won't get divorced. In one condition!" She said seriously.

"What?"

"Protect Jihoon at all costs! Protect him, not even me. Just him!" She said looking at me straight in the eye. She's dead serious!

"I'll protect the both of you! Even if it costs my life." I said holding her hand and kissed her forehead then hugged her. She hugged back and buried her face onto my chest. I then remembered that I always carry something with me. "Here." I said and gave her two bracelets. I had this specially made in case something happens.

"Put one on you and one on Jihoon. I had this specially made with trackers that is connected to my phone."

"Sure." She said nodding.

(End of Flashback)
•~•~•~•~•~•

I'll protect you and Jihoon, Yewon! Even if it costs my life. I promised!