Chapter 9

Umji's POV

"We're here Ma'am." Our driver said stopping at a house. This is where the address lead us to and nothing has changed. This was their house even before they just renovated it a little.

"Let's go Mommy!" Jihoon said excited to get out and pulled me outside of the car.

"You can go ahead. I'll call you when we're ready to go home." I told the driver and he nodded before driving away. Well there's no turning back now. "Hold Mommy's hand."

Jihoon then smiled widely at me and held my hand. I took a deep breath and we went inside. We showed our invitation to the guard and he let us in. It was not too crowded and most of them are friends and family. We went to the living room and saw Sowon unnie, Jin and their daughter Minseo. They were smiling widely as she opened her gifts and Sowon unnie's smile faded when she saw me.

"Umji-ah." She called and stood up catching other people's attention and looking at me. Gosh this is why I took a break from the industry! This is way awkward.

"Umji you came!" Jin greeted smiling. Sowon unnie ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and it just feels so good to finally see them again. It's really awkward at first but I can't deny that I missed my girls so much!

"Mommy." Jihoon tugged on my sleeves and Sowon unnie looked at him shocked.

"Is this?" She asked pertaining to the child we hid before that accident and I nodded. "Hi I'm Sowon. Your aunt." Sowon unnie smiled.

"Ahh you're an Ahjumma?" Sowon unnie's smile dropped in a second and glared at me while I held back my laughter.

"You taught him that didn't you?" She playfully glared at me and I shake my head. "No doubt he is his child. Goodness you're stressing me out!" Sowon unnie laughed holding her temples.

"Here's a gift." Jihoon said and gave Sowon unnie the gift. Sowon unnie opened it revealing this beautiful Birman kitten.

"I hope she's not allergic." I said and Sowon unnie shook her head as answer.

"It looks beautiful thanks—"

"Jihoon." I said.

"Thanks Jihoon! Minseo is gonna love this very much." Sowon unnie said smiling.

"You can go play with Minseo." I said and he ran towards Minseo getting to know her.

"UMJIIII!!!" Yerin unnie yelled and ran to hug me, soon the girls all ran towards me and we hugged each other. I missed them so much!