Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

I rushed upstairs and opened the door. Yewon just woke up and she was tying her hair. She looked at me startled because I literally barged in the room causing loud slam in the room.

"What is this photoshoot with Hemsworth?" I asked and she frowned.

"Ahmm why do you care?" She sarcastically asked rolling her eyes.

"Cause I do. What the fuck Yewon? How many pictures have they taken?" I asked and she just looked at me angrily.

"Look. Unlike other models in the magazine I wear more clothes than those strippers. They are decent clothes that just appears to be sexy." She explained frustratedly. "Why am I even explaining this to you?" She groaned.

"Are you gonna have any partners?"

"Yes today—"

"No. You're not going to that shoot." I said and her phone rang. She took it from her bag and answered it.

"Hello Director? Yes I'm on my way." She said and was about to end the call when I snatched it our her hand.

"She's quitting this shoot." I said and ended the call. She gasped and took the phone from me.

"Why did you do that?!" She glared angrily.

"I told you! You're not doing that photoshoot." I argued and she was still glaring at me.

"Why do you even care? It's not like you're the one who's gonna be photographed!" She yelled.

"That's the problem! I care cause I'm not the one who's gonna be photographed. It's you!" I said and she was about to yell back when I kissed her suddenly. It was just gentle and I can sense her calming down a little. I broke off the kiss and whispered in her ear. "When I say no it's a no." I planted a small kiss on her ear and kissed her again. This time it was more passionate and she even kissed back making me smirk. She can't resist a Min Yoongi.

"AH YADOM! COVER HIS EYES!" Yewon pushed me away when V yelled. Everyone was there and covered Jihoon's eyes.

"Continue continue." Yuju said and they all went out of the room closing the door. Aishh those guys totally ruined the moment there.