Chapter 3

Selena P.O.V
"Did you see what happened to the lady we saw yesterday? I can't believe it."

"Mhm."

Andre looks around and pulls me in his office as he closes and locks the door.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"You ain't figure shit out yet have you? I killed both of them."

A shiver went across my body when he said killed. I knew he was known for doing this, but I didn't think he would have actually did it so quickly.

"I'm sorry Andre but I can't w-"

"Hey, hey, I told you this for a reason. I know I can trust you with business like this. Now relax. I got this under control."

"Business like this?!? Your saying it like this happens all the time!"

"It comes up at times but it doesn't. Get used to this. It comes with the job."

"You're ruthless!"

Andre stops in his tracks and looks up at me. Is he going to hurt me? He moves toward me swiftly as I move backwards looking at him.

His eyes scan me but he looks back into my eyes. I could tell he was serious because he would usually look at my body, but his orbs stayed on mine.

"Selena, I didn't hire you for no reason. You're either going to take this job or leave it but I see potential in you."

Ugh, this man does something to me that I can't even explain. I walk away not saying anything. I hear him chuckle as I'm walking away. He knows that he got to me and I can't do anything about it.

Andre P.O.V
Damn, she's got me hooked and we ain't even fucked yet. It's something about her that I just can't leave alone. She's different from my other bitches that I just fuck with. She's wifey material.

Selena P.O.V
While I'm walking back to my office, I see Alice looking at me and she calls me over to her.

"What's wrong with you? You look pissed as hell."

"It's Andre he t-"

"Did he fire you?! I'm going to have to talk to my brother dumb ass! You were really good a-"

"Noooo, he didn't fire me. He just told me about you know." I look around and lower my voice. "About Rita and Tamera."

Alice cocks her head and looks at me crazy. She's probably thinking "Why would he tell the new girl something like this?"

She changes her facial expression as I look back at her crazy.

"Well is there anything for me to do?"

"Yea, we have Tyga coming in the studio and we need everything just right for him. Here's a list of some stuff he asks for when he comes into the studio. He will be here in 1 hour so make it quick."

She hands me the list and as I look down it, it is very uncommon. The list included Gucci candles, Strawberry Shortcake Cannibas Strains, and some M&Ms.

"Alright, I will be back shortly."

Alice P.O.V
Andre is going to learn to stop telling his business to everybody. It's not that I don't like Selena, it's just you can't trust no one in this industry. If he fires her or something comes up, she may go tell the press about everything. All I'm saying is he needs to slow his roll.

At the Weed Store
Selena P.O.V
As I go in the store, the different smells of weed hits my face. I don't see how people smoke because I see myself choking already. At the counter was this sexy guy organizing the bottles of weed.

"Hey, what can I get for you?"

"Can I get the Strawberry Shortcake Strain?"

"That's a great choice." He looks for the label and picks it out. "You must be new to Atlanta? I've never seen you around."

"Well I've been here for 3 years so a little bit."

"Oh cool." He weighs the weed and looks at me slightly.

"Yes?"

"Oh nothing, you just looking good."

I chuckle and see him smile showing his beautiful teeth. He wraps the weed up for me as I pay him. Before I leave, we exchange numbers and he tells me his name, Chris Summerville.

"Don't forget about me love."

I smirk and nod leaving. After I get the rest of the stuff for Tyga, I head back to work. While getting his studio ready I see Andre looking at me standing in the doorway.

"Do you need anything?"

"Just admiring the view. You got everything?"

"Yea I got it. I can't believe I'm going to see Tyga!"

"Oh no you won't be seeing h-"

Tyga comes in the room interrupting Andre. Wow, he looks so shorter in person.

"What up Dre!" They hug each other and he looks over at me smiling. "What's up babygirl"

"Hello."

Andre P.O.V
I don't know what's going on with my boy Tyga but he need to stop talking to my girl. Well she ain't my girl yet but y'all know what I mean. While Selena leaves, we sit and roll up.

"Who was that little mama there? She looking sexy as fuck."

"She's my new assistant."

"Damn, you get a new assistant every time I come here."

"Unlike the others, I think she's going to be here for a while.

"How so?"

"She just different from the others. I don't know how but she is."

He laughs and looks at me."Nigga, are you catching feelings?"

"Fuck no. You know I don't do relationships."

"Seems like you want to do a relationship with her the way you talking."

"You tripping, let's just get back to work on this album."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading Chapter 3 of The Assistant! Make sure you please vote and comment! Bye!😘
-April J.