Chapter 10

"You must really like this Andre guy don't ya?"

"I do, he's not like anyone I've met before. I mean at first he was, but when you get to know him he won't be auntie."

"Mmm, I see. And you killed someone for this man?"

"W-What are you talking about?"

Darius comes from behind Selena's aunt and aims a gun at her head. He then pulls the trigger and laughs. Selena looks at him appalled and starts to sob.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!"

"You killed me so I'm back to get you. Now it's your turn." Darius aims the gun at Selena'a chest and shoots her.

Selena P.O.V
I jumped out of my sleep gripping my chest. My bed was saturated with sweat and I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. Thank god it was just a nightmare.

This is the 3rd time this has happened this week. I've been taking some melatonin pills to try to sleep, but it's not working at all. For the rest of the night, I stayed up watching some of my favorite shows to calm myself down. It was then time to go to work, so I took a bath and picked an outfit for the day's work.

 It was then time to go to work, so I took a bath and picked an outfit for the day's work

At Freshly Records Inc.

Andre P.O.V
"Does he have any close relatives that you know about?"

"No sir, his parents died when he was younger and he has no siblings. His cousins although are still alive but they don't claim him."

"They still may question about it, just make it seem like he has moved and went missing trying to start a new life."

"Yes sir." My bodyguard leaves my room as I see Selena comes in. Why does she look even sexier after she killed a nigga?

"Hey there."

"Hey, Andre I got to talk to you about something."

"Yes what is it?"

She sits in front of me and she looks down. She was sweating like bullets. She must was still taking this guy she killed to her head.

"I can't keep thinking about this innocent man I killed. It's literally killing my own self. I haven't been sleeping lately and my stomach feels like it's eating itself."

"Hey hey, I was the same, but think about it like this. You had to do it so you could defend me. If you weren't there, he probably would have killed me."

Her facial expression changes and I could tell she wasn't believing anything I said. After a few more minutes of talking with her, I could tell she was acting more calm. She better get used to this killing thing because this industry is fucked up as you can see already. I tried to change the subject to make her feel better.