Chapter 25

Selena P.O.V
"Her ass should have never stole my customers!"

I sigh and look at Shay arguing with someone once again.

"What is the problem with you two? Shay you come in my office arguing with someone every week."

Roxanne leans forward at Shay and ask, "Yes Shay, why DO you come in here every week?"

"Bitch I will cut you."

Roxanne chuckles and folds her arms. "I want to see you try it you ole big lipped son of a bitch."

Aw hell....

"No one is going to cut anyone. Now Shay sit down so we can handle this problem."

"Nah fuck this, I quit! Keep Ms. Entanglement looking ass working here if you want but I don't have time for her or anybody shit!"

Shay then storms out the room angrily as I turn my head back at Roxanne laughing.

I sit down back in my chair and ask, "Start from the beginning of all this because I know she wouldn't have just quit like she did."

Roxanne sits on my desk and nods. "You're most definitely right about that. It's deeper than her getting jealous of me."

"So tell me what's going on."

She walks toward the door to see if it was locked and sits back on the desk. "Ever since you came, there's been some strange shit going on. I didn't want to tell you until I got all the information right, but Shay leaving like that shows she's guilty."

I squint my eyes in confusion but continue to listen.

"Andre told me you said someone has been taking money out of your account and the things I been seeing the last few months you started owning this place shows. Before you came, Shay and our old boss, Sean, were messing around or whatever but after Andre shot up the place, Sean left because he wasn't get much business."

"Ok, then what?"

"Since Shay still works here she knew who would have became the new owner. When she found out it was you, Andre's girlfriend, she told Sean and ever since then it's like Shay is always finding an excuse trying to get in this office. Haven't you noticed you bring her and someone else in this office every week because of the shit she starts?"

What Roxanne was saying was making sense. Shay probably intentionally started shit just to come in here.

"How do you know all this and how is she getting information?"

"I stay quiet, sit back and watch. Check the cameras and you'll see them two sneaking around when you not here. Shay just quit because she knew she was getting too deep in it all. And Selena, all your paperwork sits on your desk, anybody can look at it. You don't clean it up or put it away so what do you expect?"

I look down at my desk at the paperwork scattered everywhere.

"I don't know the reason but they taking your money babygirl. So what are you going to do?"

"I'll come up with something. She has to come back for her last check."

"Alright, well I'm about to go clock out. I hope you get everything settled."

I nod and watch her leave. The things she saying are adding up but I'm not going to rule anyone else out as a suspect.

The only question I have, if it is the old owner why is he doing this? Why leave the club, find out I own it now and start taking money? I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

At Freshly Inc.

Andre P.O.V
"So you telling me you think the old owner and a stripper that works there stealing your money?" 

Selena nods as I try to wrap my head around everything she just told me.

"I'm going to confront her about it, tomorrow is when they get their checks and I most definitely know she will be there to get her last one."

"Seems like you got a plan baby. I like that." I wrap my arms around her waist and chuckle.

She laughs softly and whisper, "I always have a plan."

Before I could kiss her, Selena's friend Laila comes in. Damn I can't get no alone time with my baby without somebody always coming in.

"Hi Lailaaaa!!!"

"Hey bestie!" They hug each other until Laila looks over at me. "Hi Andre."

"Wassup." They go back to talking and I leave the room. It's crazy how just a few months ago this girl hated the shit out of us but now she's back all friendly with Selena.

They must have been real close friends because most females don't make up after that big of a fight. That or something is going on. Time will tell sooner or later.