Chapter 16

I widen my eyes and stutter saying, "His name was what now?"

"Darius. He was such a nice guy. You must know him?"

I lie straight through my teeth and tell her, "No. I'm so sorry bestie. That is so sad to hear."

"I know right...let me stop talking about him. I'm going to get emotional all over again..."

I honestly feel bad for lying to her but I just can't tell her that Andre and I killed him. She would never forgive me.

I couldn't sit there and keep lying so I had to make an excuse to leave. "Well I got to go Laila. I got to get back to work."

"But we just started catching up!!!"

"I know, I know but I'll call you later on."

"Um...okay, bye?"

I get back in my car and sit my head on the steering wheel crying. I thought I was finally getting over killing Darius but this just made it worse. Why did he have to date my best friend?

What was I going to do? If I told her Andre and I killed him she would hate me. But if I didn't tell her and she found out herself she would still be mad at me. I go over to Andre's house to see if he had any advice since he does this more often.

"Hey what's up bae?"

"Andre we need to talk."

"Yea what up? And I got some weed brownies. You want some?"

"Nah, I just need t-."

"You sure you don't want no brownie? They good as fu-."

"ANDRE. We killed my best friends boyfriend."

"Who Laila?"

"Yes. You remember Darius? They were together and I just feel so bad...what do I do?"

He shrugs and takes another bite of his brownie. "Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? I feel as if I took her happiness away."

"Selena. Get over it. No one will find out. If they haven't figured out yet they never will."

It's so weird how he can cut his emotions on and off like a light switch.

"Andre I'm serious."

"And Selena I'm serious to. Each day that goes by, the more people will stop caring. That's just how the world works."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Well if you're guilty and you know you are, you should feel bad."

He comes up to me and wraps his hand around my neck choking me softly. "Who says being guilty isn't pleasurable?"

God, I see why people like this. It turned me on so badddd but like I said earlier, I want my first time to be magical.

I smirk and roll my eyes playfully. "Andre get on now."

He laughs and looks at me."Why?"

"Because I can't keep waiting babygirl."

This nigga going to be waiting until I say I'm ready.

"How about we plan on doing it tonight? It's going to be great."

"You joking right?"

"No. I'm going to give you some money, go shopping, and when you come back, I'll have everything set up. Here take it." He hands me his credit card and smiles.

"Alright, thank you babe." I peck his lips and head to the mall.

At the Mall

As I'm in the mall, I go into Victoria's Secret to maybe see if I can find some lingerie. It's so weird because I never come in here to actually buy something to have sex in.

I picked up a lingerie set and cringed just looking at it. What the fuck is this? It was 25 dollars for just a piece of cloth. I put it back and shake my head in disappointment.

As I'm still looking, someone comes to me and ask, "Need any help?"

"Yea, I need something that's nice but not too thotty. You know what I mean?" I turn to see Monica smirking at me. This bitch is really stalking me.

"You must be trying to impress Andre or some?"

I try to avoid her and keep looking through the lingerie sets. "I'm fine."

"I wasn't going to help anyway because out of all the things in this store, you still can't pull shit off."

I start to get a little heated and ask, "What the fuck do you want? I haven't had a single problem with you before the Grammys."

"I want you to know that you will just become an old wash rag after a few more months. Andre and I will get back together."

I smirk and get closer in her face. She's really sounding like a wannabe popular girl out of a high school movie.

"Says the one that is stalking me down just to "threaten" me. YOUR'E the one that's an old wash rag Monica. Why don't you get that  through that big ass head of yours? Wait a minute, you can't because you always have Andre and I on your damn mind. You must want a threesome or some shit?"

She gawks but quickly rolls her eyes. "This isn't over."

"tHiS isN'T oVEr head ass."

I cringe watching her walk away. Some people just want some attention and she's one of them. I am not about to fool with her. I eventually find something I like and head over back to Andre's house. I hope he likes it.