Chapter 26

Selena P.O.V
"Alright ladies, it's time for your paychecks."

All of the women line up in my office as I give them each their letter with their checks inside.

Before I could give Tati and Livi their checks, Shay comes in and cuts the line getting in front of them.

"Where my check at?"

Livi pushes Shay to the side and yells, "Who the fuck you think you are skipping line? You don't even work here no more, get to the back!"

Before they start arguing, I get in betweeen them and tell Shay, "Just go sit over there until I'm done with them. We need to have a little talk."

She rolls her eyes but goes to sit down.

After I finish passing the checks out and all the women go home, I go behind my desk and look Shay in her eyes asking, "Tell me why you are leaving this job."

"I told you already, I'm tired of the bullshit with everyone here."

I chuckle and open the drawer of my desk picking up my glock Andre gave me. "I'm going to need you to tell me the real reason Shay."

She crosses her arms and laughs. "You ain't going to do nothing with that gun."

"Oh really?" I point the gun near her head and pull the trigger shooting at the wall causing her to jump.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!"

"You got 30 seconds to start talking." I put the gun against her head and look down at her as she starts crying.

"I don't know anything I swear!"

"Stop all that damn crying and tell me why you stealing my money!"

She sniffles and finally says, "Sean wants the money, I'm just taking it from you and he's giving me some!"

"Why is he doing this?"

"I don't know!!"

I push the gun harder to her head and say, "Stop playing and tell me!"

"I'm deadass, he just gives it to some other girl he knows!"

"Get your phone and call him right now and you better not try no sneaky shit or I will kill you. Tell him you found a safe with money and to bring that girl to help get it all."

She nods and takes her phone out as I watch her dial his number.

"Put it on speaker."

She clicks the speaker button and starts talking with Sean.

"Hey Sean, you need to come down here ASAP."

"For what?"

"She got a safe in her office with a lot of money and I can't get it all myself."

"How come you didn't see the safe from another day?"

She looks up at me and says into the phone, "I was just looking harder today and found it. And can you bring that girl you be giving the money to? I'm probably looking at millions right now and we gonna need a lot of help with this so we will be done once Selena comes back."

"Mhm, I'll be there."

"Alright, I'm going to be in her office, just come on in through the back door."