Chapter 19

Andre P.O.V

"Do you want to redo that night that never happened between us?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we should try our date night thing again."

She scoffs and goes back to writing down the appointments for my artists. Why she love playin hard to get?

"Why you looking like that? You must don't want to?"

She puts the pen down and sighs. "It's not that I don't want to, it's just I don't want it to blow up in our face again."

I go over to her desk and sit next to her. "Bae, it been 3 weeks from that. It's going to be fine, I swear. I ain't letting shit happen this time."

"I don't know...with all this Laila and killing her boyfriend stuff, I just have a lot on my mind."

I take her hand and whisper in her ear, "Let me take your mind off some things then."

She bites her lip softly and chuckles "Alright, alright, we can try tonight, but I don't want no slip ups."

"I got you, I got you."

Selena P.O.V

"Well it's my lunch break, I'm about to go pick my food up bae, I'll be back."

"I could've got somebody to get if for you."

"It's fine, I'm just going to get it myself."

"Alright, be safe."

"Thanks."

At Raising Canes

As I'm waiting for my food, I see the girl from the strip club come in. She looks me dead in my eyes and looks away nervously. I can tell she hasn't forgotten about me.

"Hey, Laila right?"

"That's my stripper name. My real name is Katherine."

"Oh sorry about that. How are you doing?"

"Not the best ever since you and Andre came and shot our place up. I don't even feel safe at my workplace anymore. Our boss left and we don't have anyone running it anymore"

God, I really felt bad for them.

"I'm really sorry, it was just a one time thing. Is there anything I could do for you guys?"

"I honestly don't know. We been loosing  money left and right because our customers don't feel safe there either."

She turns back around and waits in line until I come up with an idea that may be beneficial for both of us.

"How about I own the strip club?"

She laughs and says, "You must be on crack or something?"

"I'm not joking. Think about it, there wouldn't be anymore incidents happening there since most people associate me with Andre."

"If it has anything to do with Andre Wilson, I'm sure there would be many more incidents going on..."

"But you gotta remember it's me that's owning it, not him. I can handle shit on my own."

She stands there thinking until the cashier calls my name for my food. "You think about it and give me a call." I slide her my number with $500 dollars.

I get my food and go back to my car. I'm not doing anything else with my life except at the Record Label with Andre and I don't want to continue doing that forever, so why not?

At Freshly Inc.

"I'm back from my lunch break." I sit at my desk and take the food out the bag.

"Ooo, what you got to eat?" He tries to take a chicken tender but I smack his hand away.

"Man, What the f-"

I stop him from talking by giving him one of my signature looks. He better stop playing on my top.

"Sorry, but you ain't get me nothing?"

"No, it was MY lunch break Andre. Just go get one of your homeboys to get you some."

He mumbles, "...all I want is 1 chicken tender."

"Hereeee, Jesus. I can't have nothing." I give him some food.

"I cAn'T hAvE nOThinG." He mocks me and proceeds to keep eating.

My desk phone interrupts our conversation. "Yes Alisha?"

"Hey Selena, you have someone named Katherine here to see you."

"Yes, yes, bring her up please."

I hang the phone up and continue to eat.

"Who is Katherine?"

"I'll tell later, but I need you to get on out the room for a little bit."

"You kicking me out now?"

"Yes, yes I am." I open the door and push him slightly out the door.

"Damn, don't want to share food and kicking me out of the office I gave you."

I smirk and tell him his famous words, "It's just business."

He chuckles as I see Katherine coming out of the elevator.

"Come right on in."

She comes in as I close the door behind her. "You made a final decision that quickly?"

"Yea...I went and talked about it to some of the girls. We don't have any options so I guess you can take the business in your hands."

"Is there any paperwork that your old boss left behind?"

"Yes, it's all at the club in the safe. He told me the safe number if anyone were to take his place like you are doing."

I continue asking questions until I finally get some basic knowledge about the club. "Alright, I'll be coming down tomorrow to get everything sorted out and meeting everyone. Just keep it closed until we get everything settled."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." She then leaves my office with some paperwork to look over. As I'm looking at the paperwork, I get a text from Andre.

"Make sure to be home at 9😏"

His text made me smile from ear to ear but I close my phone to get back looking at paperwork. I wonder what he's up to.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update this chapter but I been busy with ACT and school stuff. Make sure to leave a vote and comment!

P.S You don't want to miss the next chapter🥴😂