Chapter 21

Selena P.O.V
My eyes open slightly to see the sun shining brightly in my face through the window.

I turn around to see Andre holding me as I smile. He looked so sexy when he's sleep.

I get out the bed and try to walk to the closet, but my legs were aching like hell. I hear Andre mumble, "Where you going?"

"Just to take a shower."

"Mhm, want me to join?"

I chuckle as I pick an outfit out to wear. "Nah, last night was enough."

I feel his eyes watching me as I go to the bathroom. He laughs and says, "I can tell by the way you walking. Limpin and shit."

Was I really limping? I ignore him and go to the bathroom to freshen up. After I get out the bathroom, I see myself walking differently. God, now everyone will know I got some good good last night.

"What do I do about my legs?"

"Take some aspirin or some shit. I don't know."

I sigh and start to put my hair in a ponytail.

He gets out of bed and puts his boxers on. "Where you going?"

"Just to the strip club to get everything situated."

"Oh alright, be safe out in these streets."

"Thanks bae." I give him a quick kiss and head on out the door.

At the Strip Club

"No, that's not how you do it! It's like this." Katherine gets up on the pole and does a spin to land in a split.

She sees me watching and comes down to greet me. "Wassup new bossssss!"

"Hey Katherine, how is everything?"

"Better since you're here. Let me take you to meet the rest of the girls."

I nod as Katherine leads me into the back where the girls sit doing their makeup.

"Listen up! Ever since Trevor left, you guys know we been looking for a new owner. So I been looking, and this is Selena, our new boss!"

Everyone looks at me in silence until someone asks, "Ain't you Andre Wilson girlfriend?

Damn I really have to get people to know me for me, not just being Andre's girl.

"Yes she is, but she's more than that you guys! She's going to make a great boss."

They look at me up and down and go back to doing whatever they were doing earlier. What the hell did I do?

As I'm talking with Katherine, two of the girls come up to me and introduce themselves.

"Hey girlllll, I'm Livi!!!"