Chapter 8

Selena P.O.V
As I walked in to work, Alice widened her eyes and motions me to come here.

"Thank god your back. Everything has been so different."

"How?"

She goes back to looking at her computer. "You'll see."

What was that supposed to mean? I go back to my office to see everything still there. He must have knew I wasn't going to be gone long. As I'm putting some of my stuff back, Andre comes in. He sees my outfit and starts to look at my body. He looked kinda sexy while he was looking at me. I tried to hold back my smile though.

 I tried to hold back my smile though

"Yes?"

"Come on, we about to go."

"Where we going?"

"Our date, I got it set up so let's go."

"Don't we got some work today?"

"I moved all my meetings and stuff to another day, now come on."

Mmm, he must have done a lot of moving events around because he's always busy. I nodded and we get in the car. The car ride was kinda awkward until we get to the place.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see come on in."

We go in the building and it's a trampoline park. This nigga is so childish...

"Out of all places you picked here?"

"Relax, it'll be fun."

He goes to get the socks and I put them on. I'm still not over that this man picked a trampoline park to go to. As I'm thinking, he throws a dodgeball at me.

I look at him in shock as he laughs.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"I dare you to beat my ass in dodgeball."

"Really? I don't want to even try."

He chuckles. "I know you can't that's why. I bet you can't throw for shit."

Why does he do this all the time? He always challenges me and says I can't do something which makes me get up and prove him wrong. I get up and go get a ball.

"Aww sookie sookie now, Ms Selena about to get an ass whooping!"

I throw a ball aiming at his head before he jumps out the way. I laugh some seeing the look on his face.

"Oh you got some arms on ya I see." He picks up the ball and throws it at me. I duck as I see the ball hit the wall behind me hard. Damn, he trying to kill me! I got something in store for that ass.

2 Hours Later at the Ice Cream Shop

"Andre you know I beat you in that basketball game!"

Andre gives me a look and eats some of his mint ice cream. "That's a damn lie. You may have beat me in dodgeball but definitely not basketball. Then here you go hitting a child with the ball."

I laugh loudly and say, "I didn't mean to do it! He was literally in front of me, he was asking for it!"

Andre shakes his head while laughing. "That's child abuse and you know it!"

After our laughter dies down, the conservation got awkwardly quiet again. It was weird still but a different awkward from earlier in the car. Andre then breaks the silence.

"So did you have a good time today?"

"Yea, it was very different. No one ever took me on a trampoline park for the 1st date before."

He licks his lip and looks in my eyes. "Well I'm not like them other niggas."

I heard this from so many guys but why when he said that it felt different? Even though I felt something for him, something was just telling me not to. I look deeply in his orbs and Andre moves closer to me and presses his lips on mine. I didn't really think he was going to kiss me but I just went with the flow. His lips were succulent and soft. I wanted to pull away but it was something that kept bringing me back in. Eventually, I had to pull away before sex was about to happen in public.

Andre P.O.V
Damn, that kiss I gave her was one of the best I've had in a long time. That shit took me back to my first kiss in 1st grade. I payed for the ice cream and drove her home. I opened the car door and walked her to her house.

"I had a great day Andre. Thank you." She opens the door to her house and goes in.

"No problem. Can I come in?"

"Mhmmm, nah."

Damn my heart really broke. That kiss had me feening for more. She's playing hard to get I see and I'm liking every bit of it.

"Why not?"

"Because I know you going to try to have sex with me. I'm not going to let you hit on the first date."

I nod and smirk. "I see, well see you tomorrow at work."

She smiles and waves as she closes the door.