bad news

Todoroki's pov

(Y/n) and I had just finished listening to the hole soundtrack and were searching for a movie to watch. She doesn't like scary movies so I was thinking of watching an adventure or action themed one.

"Hey! (Y/n) do you want to watch either The Hobbit or Spiderman homecoming?" "Yeah I don't mind, both of those movies ate amazing so you'll have to choose one though." She said while letting a little chuckle at the end. "Well I can't choose either. I'll tell Natsuo to come and pick for us." "NO DON'T." She yelled and I became suspicious of her sudden reaction. "Why not?" I asked making the Lenny face. "I .... May or may not think that your older brother is quite ... Attractive and I don't want to see him after the embarrassing thing I did."

I couldn't believe it! (Y/n) did had a crush on Natsuo! Man his a lucky piece of sh*t. I looked towards (y/n) and took my phone out to call him. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "I'm calling him to tell him to come so that he can help us." I stated calmly. "... Alright but you can't tell him." (Y/n) said with to me and nodded my head. This ship was going to come true no matter what.

Time skip to Natsuo entering the room. Brought to you by my love for twenty øne pilots.

  Natsuo entered the room and I could see (y/n) blushing with the corner of my eye. " Hi Todoroki." (Y/n) said and waited for a response. "Hi (l/n), Shoto said that you couldn't choose between some movies so I came to help. Ah and by the way you have a nice taste if you listen to Hamilton." Natsuo said and (y/n) was basically a cherry at her cheeks, nose and tips of her ears. "Thanks!" She said with a bright smile which made my bro blush. 'Great! This is going to be so weird and boring.' I thought. "So we can't decide between The Hobbit and Spiderman homecoming." (Y/n) informed Natsuo. "I say you go with The Hobbit." "Ok! Do you wanna watch it with us?" I questioned and looked towards (l/n) watching her as she did some weird hand motions which I suppose meant 'No I'll screw up'. "Yeah sure!" Natsuo said and sat beside (y/n). Poor girl.

  Halfway through the movie (y/n)'s phone rang.

(Y/n) is the underlined sentences.

"Hello?"

  I didn't pay attention it was probably her mother or father checking on her.

"W-what d-do you mean?"

  (Y/n) dropped her phone and tears started running down her cheeks. I went to her and gave her a hug while taking the phone to see what was going on.

  "Hello?" I questioned. Natsuo was beside (y/n) trying to make her relax which wasn't good great.

"Hi. I'm calling from Japan's national hospital if I'm not mistaking you must be with Ms (l/n) because I was talking to her a few moments ago."

"Yeah what is going on?" I asked.

"Her parents are here because they got in a car crush their in a coma. Also the driver that hit them is going to jail. To visit them she must wait till tomorrow because their about to be performed surgery on. Please inform her of what I said to you." I was shocked. Then I heard (y/n) explaining the events to Natsuo while crying into his embrace and for God's sake he was BLUSHING. Like the fuck bro she's having a breakdown and you're blushing!!!.

  I thanked the person and hung up. "How are you?" I asked. "How do y-you th-think I am-m! My pa-parents are in-n a-a freaking com-ma!!!" She yelled while crying. I went and held her close to me as well. Natsuo was whispering what had happened to Fuyumi who had came running through the door.

So i had a lot of trouble trying to write this chapter and I'm sorry if it isn't really good. The next one will be better.
Till next time... Katsikavouro's out.