i was so worried

NATSUO'S POV

  I was listening to the sounds coming out of the training room and was horrified. Every single time (y/n) let out a scream or any sound that signalled pain I wanted to go in and protect her.

  I know it sounds weird because she's a UA student and one of the most powerful women I know but I can't help this feeling. Why why why! Can't I stop thinking about her. I can't do it she's a student, she's a teenager and I seem like a pervert who can't stop blushing every time she smiles.

  'Fuck! Stop thinking about her!' Was Shoto really telling the truth? Should I stop even thinking of having a shot or do I actually have one? UUURRGG WHY ARE FEELINGS SO COMPLICATING!?!

  Okay, maybe if I fantasize a date with her it'll stop. Now I definitely sound like a perv... How do I do this? Umm

  It was a sunny Friday morning and I was looking outside of my window looking at the beutiful light blue cloudless sky. The birds were chirping and every passing stranger had a smile on his face. 'This sounds so stupid' I thought,. But it was the only thing I could think of.

  I turned my gaze towards our stone path that was the entrance to our garden. It had (your favorite flower) growing at the sides and the little bit of green popping in between the rocks was making it look even more magical.

  Suddenly I saw two shadows on the path, so I switched my attention to the figures and there she was. A beautiful summer dress in the colours of the prettiest sun was covering her form, that complimented her sunkissed skin like peanut butter and jelly. I know it sounds like a weird thing but it actually is my favorite snack. Her (h/l) hair being in a dance with the summer breeze that happened to get in the path of the most beautiful face it had ever seen.

  Imagine a face with incredibly precise dimensions and perfect characteristics. Her eyes... Oh her eyes... The most refreshing shade of (e/c) was blessed to be hugging her isires, earning a place on her head. When looked at them you got the feeling of hope, home, excitement, wonder and so oh so so many things.

  Moving downwards you couldn't miss the cheekbones that were a lovely light pink shade. In between them was her nose. 'Yeah because we're else would it be genius!' A cute nose that a butterfly went and sat on. Lucky! I would do anything to be this close to her face. Then we have her lips. The most kissable lips you could ever see. Their (lip color) shade was capable to make a lipstick jealous.

  She opened the door and walked inside, my brother following close by. He looked up waving at me and so did her, flushing me her pearly whites making my heart stop. After a second I waved back. They walked inside and I didn't see her nor my brother for a couple of hours.

  Then while I was wondering of how her lips would taste and feel like, I heard a knock at my rooms door.

  I opened it to find (y/f/n) standing there looking at me with those glorious eyes her cheeks a bit redder than before. "Ah Hi!"
She said "h-hi." I responded and she continued on with what she wanted to say. "So... I've been thinking and I can't get over it, I have to say it to you even if I don't have a chance." She paused looking at me as if granting permission to go on. I let her inside my closing my door after her told her to go on.

  "Natsuo Todoroki... I really really like you!" I was stunned! Was the universe playing a game with me and my feelings? Did she actually confess right now? "I know you probably think of me as kid but... I don't care. I just want you to be mine and if  you actually like me back can you maybe get over the fact tha-"

  My lips were on hers! I don't know why, when or how I did that! Surprisingly she kissed back. God her lips are amazing, as if I'm eating cherries and so soft. I-

  I was forced to stop my daydreaming because I heard the door of the training room open. There in my father's arms were (y/n) and Shoto looking awfully hurt and pale. I stood up and ran to him "IS SHE OK???" I screamed accidentall. My father looked me up and down and raised one eyebrow. "Yeah I'm taking them to the nursery to get them fixed. Do you want to carry her I don't want to drop down my masterpiece." I mentally cringed at the word used towards my brother. "Yes." I replied and he handed her to me.

  Her back was covered in blood ad her wings were out, the left one looking awfully damaged but she still somehow looked so appealing and beautiful. After a while we reached the room and I placed her down to be heald by our nurse. Father hired her for Shoto but since he's letting (y/n) get checked by her he was definitely happy with her results. "Is she going to stay with us?" I asked hopeful. "Yes she is. Now wait here for them to wake up." "Yes father."

Time skip brought to you by my fingers hurting from typing 😊

Your pov

  I woke up in a strange room and the first thing I saw was Natsuo holding my hand. My face went hot. I didn't move and took a moment to adjust to the lightning. Todo was at the bed besides mine sleeping peacefully. "(Y/n)!!" Natsuo noticed I was awake and gripped my hand harder coming on top of me to give me a hug.

  I was such a tomato at this point but unfortunately I didn't enjoy it since my back started hurting and I let out an awful scream. He shot up blushing probably from realizing what he did and started apologizing faster than iidas hand motions.

"-i was just... I was so worried." He looked as if he wanted to cry. I did my best and managed to stand up and give him a hug. "Ssshhhh I'm okay, I'm here with you, I'm fine." He hugged back gently and I wiped off a few tears that managed to get out.

  That was it! The moment I knew I had to say it. I knew it felt right, it felt good, it felt the best. He was the one I wanted to comfort when he was sad. The one I wanted to cheer up. And so I said it.

  "Natsuo Todoroki... I like you."

_______________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!! So here's a new chapter that's a bit all over the place. *Nervous laughter*

Anyways hope you enjoy.

Katsikavouro's out!!!!