first kiss.

THIRD PERSON POV

  The couple was hugging while watching the movie. All of a sudden Natsuo's eyes widened "wait! So he wasn't the one that got her pregnant but he didn't say it? Why not I don't get." The boy asked.

  "Because if he did so baby's father wouldn't believe him since the bastard had gained his respect AND was dating his other daughter. So telling the truth wasn't going to help him get out of the situation in any way." The girl explained. "Well-yeah but Jonny is never going to gain her father's trust because of that is he?" "You'll have to watch till the end to find out." (Y/n) said hugging Natsuo tighter.

  "Fine." Natsuo responded with a pouty face hugging his girlfriend as well.

TIME SKIP TO THE END!!!!!!

  (Y/n) was trying to hold back her tears since the movie made a bit sentimental. She looked up at her boyfriend to see if he had any reaction to it. He was smiling like an idiot until he looked down at his girlfriend "baby? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah! Relax I'm okay just a bit emotional with the ending there." (Y/n) explained giving a small chuckle in the end of her sentence.

  It was that moment that she realized what he had called her. "Baby?" Natsuo looked at her with a confused expression on his face. "Yeah what is it?" He asked. "You called me baby!" She said smiling. "I-I did? Oh my God I did!" He exclaimed and turned a bit red.

  "Don't worry I liked it~" (y/n) said in a flirty tone and stood on her knees to give him a kiss on the cheek. They were both blushing a bit. "You missed." Natsuo said. "What do you mean I m-." She didn't get to finish her sentence. She was cut off by him laying her on the bed and kissing her.

  It was of course sloppy since it was the first one for the both of them. Well first with a meaning because they had kissed other people while playing truth or dare and stuff.

  After a few seconds she melted into the kiss as well and wrapped her arms around his neck. After what felt like a century passing by they broke apart. "Wow!" They both said catching their breath.

  "S-so uhh" (y/n) was struggling to find the words to express what she wanted to say. Natsuo was still on top of her looking at her with a bit of lust mixed with love? The girl wasn't sure.

  "Can I k-kiss you again?" She asked and waited for him to answer but instead he leaned in and kissed her. "Why ask when you already know the answer baby girl?~" the boy whisperd in a sexy tone.

  At that (y/n) decided to become dominant and kissed him and turned him around while he was surprised by her action.
"I won't ask then." She was about to kiss him again when the door opened revealing Todo and Fuyumi that were both holding a glass.

  The couple jumped away from each other sitting on either side of the bed. "Where you spying on us!!!" Natsuo said covering himself with a teddy bear he found at (y/n)'s bed. (Your perverted writer is not sorry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

  "What! No of course not!" Fuyumi said nervously shaking her hands up and down while Shoto was looking away from his best friend. "Why do you have the cups then?" (Y/n) asked knowing exactly what they were doing. Although she was wondering why Natsuo was being quiet and looked uncomfortable.

  "Ah these? Oh we were just going to get a cup of tea. Hehe." Shoto tried getting out of the situation when (y/n) gave him a glare that made him spill the beans. "Okay fine! We were spying on you. But on the bright side if we hadn't interrupted you, you most likely would have Natsuo's tung down your throat right now!" Todo burst out making everyone look at him. In a second Natsuo was up and running towards him grabbing in his and Fuyumi's hand taking them to the living room.

  He then went up to (y/n)'s room. "Uh I'm sorry for them and just for you to know I wouldn't do that if you hadn't given me permission to do so." He said closing the door behind him. His problem was gone because of his anger towards his siblings.

  "Don't worry about that and I know you wouldn't." The girl said standing up. She grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. "So... What is your favorite color?" She asked trying to open the conversation so that things wouldn't be awkward.

  "Oh it's light blue but I really like red as well." The boy responded and after that they talked for hours.

_______________________________________________________________

Uummm yeah.
Katsikavouro's out!
Oh and if you haven't seen dirty dancing I highly recommend it, it's an amazing movie.