The Ribbed Goose by Plot Generator

The Ribbed Goose
A Short Story
by Uhh hi I'm awkward
Peter Parker was thinking about Tony Stark again. Tony was a cold-blooded teacher with spiky elbows and sticky abs.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. He had always hated old-fashioned New York with its stinky, sour swamps. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel concerned.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a cold-blooded figure of Tony Stark.

Peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a spiteful, optimistic, whiskey drinker with solid elbows and beautiful abs. His friends saw him as a wonky, whispering wally. Once, he had even rescued a sticky uncle from a burning building.

But not even a spiteful person who had once rescued a sticky uncle from a burning building, was prepared for what Tony had in store today.

The clouds danced like sleeping blue bottles, making Peter irritable. Peter grabbed a ribbed goose that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Peter stepped outside and Tony came closer, he could see the mysterious glint in his eye.

Tony gazed with the affection of 1331 ruthless gleaming giraffes. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

Peter looked back, even more irritable and still fingering the ribbed goose. "Tony, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sneezy feelings, like two tiny, tall toads jogging at a very brave carol service, which had R & B music playing in the background and two remarkable uncles running to the beat.

Peter regarded Tony's spiky elbows and sticky abs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Peter with a delighted grin.

Tony looked stable, his emotions blushing like a knowledgeable, klutzy kettle.

Then Tony came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END