-Chapter 5-

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Luna walked in. Neville managed to quickly gulp down the stuff.

"Hi Neville."

Neville invited them to sit down. "How long have I been here for?"

"Two days. It was a big explosion." Hermione sounded worried, as usual. "Slughorn doesn't mind. He says accidents can happen."

Harry shrugged. "You should of seen Malfoy. He laughed his head off. Idiot.", he added under his breath.

"Who won the Felix?", Neville asked.

"Me.", Harry glanced at a suddenly fuming Hermione.

Luna smiled one of her beautiful smiles. Neville was so dazzled he fell off his bed. He stumbled to his feet. "I'm okay. I'm okay." Madame Pomfrey bustled in. "Honestly, I leave the room for two minutes and there's already chaos! Mr. Longbottom, can you get back up?" Neville scrambled back into the bed. His cheeks were glowing. Harry, Ron, Luna and Hermione were sent out. "Honesty.", Madame Pomfrey said. She left the room to talk to Mcgonagall, who was standing outside. Suddenly, Ron appeared out of nowhere.

Neville nearly fell out of bed in surprise. "How did you get in here?"

"None of your business. I just wanted to say, it's obviously serious between you and Luna, and if you need any advise, go to Ginny. She's the queen of dating." He snorted scornfully. "I can't believe you fell out of bed." Madame Pomfrey opened the door. "Well, bye Neville."

Neville caught a flash of silver material, and Rob disappeared. Neville gazed out of the window. Maybe he would go to Ginny. Maybe he would have some luck after all.