-Chapter 16-

Neville heard Harry shout at Cormac McLaggen as they walked onto the pitch: "I'm the Captain McLaggen!"
Neville chuckled to himself. He wished Ron was playing. But he was lying in the hospital wing after being poisoned. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff kicked off, flying in the air on their broomsticks.
"And that's Smith of Hufflepuff with the quaffle ", said a dreamy voice. Neville looked at the commentator's podium. Luna was commentating? But there she was, going on about Smith. Beside Luna, sat Professor McGonagall, looking slightly uncomftarble. Neville was already hypnotised by that beautiful voice...
"...but now that big Hufflepuff player's got the Quaffle from her, I can't remember his name, it's something like Bibble- no, Buggins-"
"It's Cadwallader!", barked Professor McGonagall loudly.
And after Cadwallader had scored, Harry had an argument with McLaggen again. "McLaggem, will you pay attention to what you're supposed to be doing and leave everyone else alone!", He shouted.
"...and Harry Potter now having an argument with his Keeper", said Luna.

After a while, Ginny and Demelza both scored a goal, giving Gryffindor something to cheer about. Luna rambled on: "Smith never seems be able to hold the Quaffle for more than a minute, he's probably suffering from Loser's Lurgy..."
"Seventy-forty to Hufflepuff!", said Mcgonagall into Luna's microphone.
For some reason, McLaggen took hold of Peakes' bat, and took a ferocious swipe. The bludger hit Harry right on the head. The Quiddich game ended and Harry was brought to the hospital wing. Neville managed to catch Luna's eyes, and he gave her a thumbs up...