19. The Old Well

I drifted into a deep slumber and was immersed in vibrant memories of how I had attained the stones for the amulet. All the witches had asked were reluctant to share even a small piece of their orbs. It had taken me three lifetimes to collect them all, which was astounding, considering I only had my 24 hours of awareness in each one to attain them.

When I had brought them to the silversmith, I now knew as Joe, he had been astonished by the quality of the gems and crystals. I had asked him to polish them into domes and explained exactly what I wanted.

The top and bottom shells were made from rough slices I aquired from Gaia. These had been left over from orbs she'd constructed. Once the amulet was completed in 1649, I had instructed Joe to give it to Calli. She had kept it hidden, until my life with Wren, when I asked her for it...

"I've kept it safe all these years, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you Lylie. Why would I go to all the trouble of having it made for you if I didn't trust you?  Abaddon knows of its existence now, it's not safe for you to have it anymore."

"But Wren is a human, what can she do to protect it? Why not give it to Maxim?"

"That's exactly why. Abaddon would never suspect a human to have possession of it. Besides, I'm separating five of its stones." I reached into the breast of my corset and handed her the small piece that had once been part of her orb, but was now part of a swan pendant. "I'm giving one to Maxim, and the location of the other three will even be kept secret from you two."

"What difference will that make?"

"The other three were collected from some of the most powerful witches the world has known. It'll be safer if I'm the only one aware of all the stones."

"Don't you feel guilty, putting Wren's life in danger? You know what Abaddon will do to her if he finds out she has it?"

"That's why I'll have Maxim keep an eye on her."

I am suddenly transported to a cliff overlooking the ocean. Wren appears in front on me, wearing a long white flowing gown with short sleeves and a long pale blue ribbon tied around her waist, that flutters in wind. She has a small light emanating from her forehead. It's a deep purple colour, and its' placement reminds me of the Bindi my Hindu neighbor, in Nova Scotia used to wear.

"Wren, what are you doing here?"

She purses her lips and brings her finger to them as a sign of silence. Once she knew I understood she wanted me to remain quiet, she turned and pointed to a cave, high in the cliff wall. She turns back to me and takes my hand, instantly transferring us to the cave opening.

I follow her deep into the cave, until we come to 12 shimmering green tablets, fastened together with golden alloy hoops, and adorned with cryptic writing. The writing is foreign to me, and I look at Wren, shrugging my shoulders. She points to the light emanating from her head, which appears brighter in the darkness of the cave. I shake my head, unable to understand what she's trying to tell me.

She points to my head, and I close my eyes, focusing my thoughts inward, searching for a clue. I find a forgotten memory, of divine nature, in which I'm in total awareness, before my first journey to earth. I have the same Bindi light as Wren, and I'm speaking with the Creator about having to find my infinite wisdom, once I come to earth. I instinctively know Wren has become enlightened with the knowledge of all things, and she's asking me to dig deep and remember.