Prologue

Limited editions of bags? New released dresses? Fancy shoes? I've wanted it all. It was like, I've spent most of my life in shopping malls, spas, polishing my nails, and making sure I'd look perfect and elegant. I'm a princess, after all.

I did all of those to enjoy my freedom, to have fun while I still can, to savor every moment of my time, and to love myself. I thought it would make me happy, or at least... contented.

But I am not free, I'm not just a princess with all the fancy things around me, I'm also a leader, a fighter, an Aurorial. I have the position I never and will never ask to have. Yet as one, I still need to make sure to do my duties. Though our batch is a bit different. We lack unity, we can't act as one. We are the worst combination of Aurorials, the Light Kingdom ever had.

Until everything became serious when odd things started to happen. New creatures suddenly appeared, new powers were born, and another being that can put everyone at peril threatens to destroy our world.

The worst part is, someone is watching us. Like a predator observing its prey, waiting for the perfect time to strike and attack. And that someone sent us messages. Threats. Warnings.

"Twilight is near and so is Majestique's destruction. Darkness will spread, and everything will fall apart."

"This is just the beginning. Because the biggest threat is yet to come. Brace yourselves, Majestius."

Now, everyone started to fear the unknown...

...and got scared for the coming of twilight.

❄❄❄