Chapter 13 + 200 reads!

I literally just got 100 reads and now I get 200! Thank you guys so much!

I was at school. You know, same old stuff...

I was talking to Alya, Nino and Adrien. "You know, we should do something together." I said. Alya looked weirdly at me. "Uh, y/n, we are literally together every day at school." Alya said and raised an eyebrow at me.

"No! I mean something fun! Outside of school!" I said. "Oooh... Yeah we should totally do that!" Alya said. "You in Nino?" She asked her boyfriend. "Yeah dude! Sounds awesome!" Nino said. "What about you Adrien?" I asked. Adrien blushed lightly.

"Yeah! Sounds fun!" He said. "Good! Now... What should we do?" I asked. Alya thought about it for a minute. "What about the pool!" Alya said and pointed her finger in the air. "Oh! Good idea! I need a bathing suit though..." I said. Then Adrien blushed... A lot... No one noticed though.

"We could shop for some together!" Alya squealed. I nodded my head excitedly. "Yeah! Good idea!" I said and giggled. "After school?" Alya asked. "After school!" I answered.

"So... When are we going to the pool?" Nino asked. "Oh! Tomorrow sound good?" Alya said. I nodded and looked at Adrien, since I knew he was the busiest out of us. "Yeah, I don't have anything to do tomorrow." Adrien said.

I grinned. "Great! Tommorow! At what time?" I asked. Tomorrow was a weekend, so we had loads of time to be at the pool. "Say... two pm?" She asked. "Ok!" We all said and then it was time for class...

After school

Me and Alya were at the mall. We were looking through different stores, but none of us seemed to find a bathing suit we liked.

"Uuugh! Why is shopping so hard!" I said. Alya chuckled. "It's not usually like this. People just aren't good at designing swim suits." Alya said. I giggled. "You can say that again." I said, but then I noticed a store.

"Alya! What about that one?" I said and grabbed her arm and pointed towards the store. Alya looked where I was pointing. "Yeah! I think I see one I like!" Alya squealed and we ran over. Alya tried an orange swim suit. "What do you think?" She asked. "I love it! And I bet Nino is gonna love it too." I said smugly.

Alya blushed. "Y/n! I didn't know you were like that!" She said. I giggled. "I have my moments." I said. Alya went back into the changing room and put on her normal clothes. "Your turn girl!" She said. I nodded and tried on the bikini I held in my hand. When I came out, Alya's jaw dropped.

"Girl! You look awesome! I've never seen a bikini look so good on someone!" Alya said. I blushed at the compliment. "T-thanks!" I said and smiled. "And I think Adrien would love it." Alya said. "Alya! I don't like him that way! Plus, you're stealing my line!" I said. 

"Ok, ok! But if Chat Noir was there, I bet he would love it too." Alya said and smirked, knowing she had won. I blushed immediately. "Alya! He isn't even gonna be there!" I said. "But what if he was?" Alya said. I just blushed and went back into the changing room to change back.

 (Btw, you can imagine the bikini how you like it)

After the shopping, me and Alya went to our houses. I was excited for tommorow.

Next day

I had packed a bag and was now standing outside the entrance for the pool. I was waiting for the others to show up. I checked my phone. Seven minutes until everyone is gonna be here. I put my phone back in my bag. 

"Hey y/n!" I heard. I looked up and saw Alya and Nino. "What's up dudette!" Nino said. I grinned. "Hey guys! Do you know when Adrien is coming?" I asked. "Right now!" I heard a voice behind me. A hand landed on my shoulder. I looked up to see Adrien with a little red on his cheeks, he was smiling. I smiled back at him.