Chapter 21

Btw guys...

IM ALMOST AT 10K READS! 

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!

Please continue reading the story! And don't forget to vote! Thank you!! ❤️

I swung to school. I was in my ladybug 'form'. A akuma attack had just happened during school. I had to come up with an execuse during lunch. I said my period just started. Which was not true. It could be though.

I landed next to school. I quickly detransformed before anybody saw me. Tikki flew out and I gave her a cookie. She nibbled on it. "I have to go inside again. This was a quick akuma attack, so lunch is just about to end." I said. Tikki nodded. She flew into my purse. "I'll eat the rest in here!" She said. I nodde and went inside the school.

Alya stood with Nino in the middle of the school. Adrien was nowhere to be seen. I wonder where he went. "Hey guys!" I said. "Y/n! Are you okay? Are you having cramps?" She asked. "Don't worry! I'm fine! Everything is fixed!" I said. "That's great girl!" She said. 

"Where is Adrien?" I asked. "We actually don't know. He disappeared right after you." Nino said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Is he okay?" I asked. "Did anything seem off today with him?" I asked. "Not that I know off. He seemed fine." Nino answered. 

"What are you talking about?" Someone asked. We all jumped. I guess none of us saw that coming. We all turned around to see Adrien. "There you are dude!" Nino exclaimed. "Yeah! Where were you?" I asked. 

"I- uh- got a headache! Yeah... It was really bad..." he said. "Really? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. I took some aspirin." He said. I nodded. I was concerned. Adrien disappeared a lot. I mean, so did I, but I had a job to do.

"Guys! Did you hear? There was just an akuma attack!" Alya exclaimed. She showed us a video of it on her phone. "I wish I got it on camera for my Ladyblog!" She said. "There are plenty more akuma attacks you can get a camera. Plus, that was a small fight." I said. "Yeah, I guess. Not much happened, plus they won almost immediately." Alya said. I nodded.

Then the bell rung, and we all went to class.

~~~~~~~

When I got home that day, I did my homework. My dad came home after I was done. He cooked us dinner and we ate together. We watched some tv together after dinner and just talked.

I liked evenings like these. After that I went upstairs. I talked to Tikki while I drawled a bit. After that it got pretty late. I went downstairs and said goodnight to my dad. 

I went upstairs again and brushed my teeth and my hair. I braided it (unless it's too short) and went to my room. 

I layed in my bed and talked to Tikki before I fell asleep.

I slept a dreamless sleep that night...

Next day

I woke up. It was Saturday today! I was excited. I was thinking of going to the park and go to a cafe or something. I got up and went downstairs. I left Tikki upstairs to sleep. I had some cereal for breakfast. My dad came downstairs. 

"Morning kiddo..." he said and yawned. "Good morning dad!" I said and ate another spoonful of cereal. He made himself a coffe and sat down beside me and read through the news on his phone. I sat my empty bowl in the dishwasher and gave my dad a hug.

"I'm going out for a bit. I'm just gonna go get ready." I said. Dad nodded.

I went upstairs and got dressed. I took out my braid and brushed my hair. I took my phone, keys and a sketchbook and some pencils in a backpack. I also got some cookies for Tikki. I gently woke up Tikki. "Tikki? It's time to get up." I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I though about going to the park, you can sleep in my backpack if your still tired though." I said.