Chapter 15 + 700 reads!!!

I am sorry for not updating for a while... 

But...

700 READS!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!

On with the chapter...

I was at school. Alya was showing us videos of Chat Noir and Ladybug fighting the villain in water. She thought the new outfits looked awesome. Which I was happy about considering I am Ladybug...

"Ladybug looked so awesome with f/c at the end of her hair! And the shells on the outfit! I wish I had a phone that work underwater so I could take pictures underwater! Uuugh!" Alya frowned. "Well, at least you got some pictures!" I said and patted Alya's shoulder. Alya grinned. "Yeah! The ladyblog is blowing up! They all loved the footage I got!" Alya cheered. 

"Hey dudettes!" Nino said as he came up and swung his arm around Alya. "Nino! Did you see my post on the Ladyblog?!" Alya asked. "Yeah babe! Looks awesome!" Nino said. "I'm so excited! If they have one power, maybe they have more!" Alya said. "Yeah... Probably..." I said nervously.

Alya looked at me. "Hey guys!" We then heard. I whipped my head towards the noise. "Adrien! Hey!" I said. Phew, saved... 

"What are you talking about?" Adrien asked and stood beside me. "The super cool new outfit Ladybug has!" Alya said. "I mean, I personally had never seen Chat Noir's outfit either." I said. "So, I thought both were awesome!" I grinned. Adrien blushed lightly at my comment. "So you never saw his outfit?" Alya asked. I shook my head, as a no. "They're both awesome! I personally liked the new ladybug outfit though." Alya said.

"Really? What did the other one look like?" I asked. Alya took out her phone and started fiddling with it. "Here!" She said and showed the picture. "I think it looks looks good." I said. "Yeah, but I personally think f/c goes better with red." Alya said. I nodded.

"So hey guys, bummer that the akuma came just as we were at the pool." Nino said. "Yeah, maybe we should come up with something else to do!" I said. "Oh, oh! I know!" Alya said, and waved her arm. "Yes, Alya?" I said. "We should totally have a sleepover! All four of us! It'll be great!" Alya said. I grinned. "Yeah great! Good idea! It'll be fun! When?" I asked. 

Alya shrugged. "This weekend?" She asked. I nodded. Nino nodded. We all looked at Adrien. "I'll have to ask my father, I would hate to miss out on that though." He said. "Hey! It'll be fine! We could always cancel and find a date that fits all of our schedules." I said an looked up at Adrien. "But it's not just my schedule. He just doesn't want me to go. He's to overprotective. Plus, don't cancel because of me." Adrien sighed.

"But it's not as fun without you!" I said. Adrien blushed. "Ah- ehm, Thanks y/n!" He said and gave me an adorable smile. I grinned in return. "Well, let's say Adrien is allowed. Where and at what time?" I asked.

And then we started the whole planning... Well, Alya did most of the planning.

And we decided to have it at my place.

Next day

"Y/n!" A little voice yelled while I was sleeping. "Whaa?" I asked and looked around frantically. Something started dragging my ear. "We're going to be LATE!" The voice yelled. I started waving my hands around. "What? Late for what?" I asked. "For school!" The voice yelled. I shot my head towards the voice. It was Tikki.

"What?!" I yelled and checked my alarm clock. "WHAT?!" I yelled again and stormed out of bed, but my foot got stuck in the sheets and i fell to the floor... Face first...

"Ooow! Ugh! Stupid bedsheets!" I mumbled and got up. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. I got dressed as quickly as I could and grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs, with Tikki following. I got an apple from the kitchen and rushed out the door. 

Tikki flew into my backpack while I ran. Before I knew it I was at school. I rushed up the stairs and into the classroom. There stood Miss Bustier...

"Nice of you to join us y/n..." she said. I hung my head. "Sorry miss Bustier..." I said. "I'll let you off with a warning for now, take your seat." She said and I went and sat next to Alya. She smiled at me and I gave a tired smile back. After class, we sat on a bench and talked.

"So, are you allowed?" I asked Adrien. He gleamed. "Yeah! Isn't it awesome! Me dad really is pretty sweet sometimes!" Adrien said. I giggled. "Great! Then all of us can come! We will have a great time!" Alya cheered. I smiled. "Yes! Don't worry! I'll take care of snacks! And drinks! And everything really..." I said. "But look at the bright side! You get to pick all of your favorite snacks and drinks! And if we don't like it you can just take it yourself!" Alya said. I laughed. 

"No, no... I'm not gonna do that!" I said and took my phone. "What do you guys want me to buy?" I asked. They looked at me surprised before they all looked at each other and grinned. I ended up with a super long list of stuff to buy. I only had today to buy it too, bacause the sleepover was tomorrow.

It was after school and I sent my dad a message telling him what I was going to be doing. I had my phone in my hand and wondered where I could buy all this stuff without going from store to store all the time.

"Hey! Y/n!" I then heard. I turned around and there came Adrien. I smiled and waved. 

"Hey Adrien! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh! I was just- eeeh, walking around... And then I saw you! So I thought... why not see what you were doing." He said and rubbed his neck nervously. 

"Great! I could use some help if you're up for it? I need to buy some stuff." I said and showed him the list on my phone. "Wow! For the sleepover? You're actually gonna buy all of it?" He asked. I nodded. "Well then. You don't have to buy what I said! It's gonna take forever and-" before he got to finish I cut him off. "No! You don't get to eat a lot of it anyway! I'm gonna buy it all and that final!" I said.

"But you could help me find it all in the store!" I said. Adrien looked a little shocked, but nodded. "I'll be happy to help!" He said. I nodded. We ended up buying so much stuff.

We bought: Marsmellows, many types of chocolates, many types of chips, sodas a looot of candies and just... A lot. 

We ended up with five bags of stuff. "Well, I've got to go!" Adrien said and handed me the bags he had. "Bye!" He said and before I got to say anything, he ran off.

"What!" I exclaimed. I had three bags I one hand and two in the other. It was tiring and I had to walk all the way home. "Why did he leave! Maybe he got a teach from his father? This sucks! Now I have to walk all the way home! Why do I have to carry these all by myself!" I groaned.

"You don't have to!" I then heard someone say. I stopped walking. And looked around. "Up here princess." I then heard, and I immediately knew who it was. I looked up and there, in a three, sat Chat Noir.

"Need and help?" He asked as he spun his tail around in his hand. "Chat noir! Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you!" I said as Chat chuckled and jumped down from the three.

He then took all five bags from me. "You don't have to take them all I- aaah!" I screechedas he lifted me up bridal style as well. "Don't worry princess! I'll take you and your bags home." He said and started jumping from rooftop to rooftop. 

There was a comfortable silence and then he spoke. "We're here." He said and sat me and my bags down on my balcony.

"Why do you have som many bags anyway?" He asked me. "Well, I'm having a sleepover tomorrow, and I had to buy lots of snacks." I said. He nodded. "Any boys?" He asked and started to lean towards me. "Eh, only two! But one of them has a girlfriend who is also going to be at the sleepover." I said.

"And the other boy?" He asked. "Well, I'm sure he doesn't think of me like that." I said. Chat looked sad for a second before he grinned mischievously. "Best for him, if he hurts you in any way, I'll make sure he regrets it." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks Chat..." I said. He smirked. "Anytime princess..." he said. He kissed my cheek and winked before he jumped away. I touched where he kissed me.

"That was nice of Chat Noir!" Tikki said as she flew out of my bag. "Yeah..." I said dreamily, before I snapped back into reality. "I've got to set these bags away!" I said and grabbed the bags and walked with them to the kitchen. 

Tikki smiled before she giggled and followed...