Chapter 19

A/n I changed the cover for the story! If you don't like it I can change it back, or you can send me a cover and I'll give you credit in the description.

And if you haven't seen the first cover I used, this is it:

And this is the new one:

Now that I've bothered you enough with that, on with the story!

It had turned into fall, and it was getting cold fast. I woke up by my alarm on my phone and I quickly shut it off. I looked at the time. NO!

I woke up thirty minutes too late! I shot up and woke up Tikki in the process. "Come on Tikki! I put on the wrong alarm!" I hurriedly yelled and ran to my closet. I got out the first thing I saw, which  happened to be a hoodie and some ripped jeans. 

I took my backpack and packed my stuff. I went downstairs to see dad reading the news on his phone while sipping his coffe. Tikki quickly hid in my backpack. "Dad? Why aren't you at work yet?" I asked. "I go to work late today. Which means I come home late today too. Is that okay for you kiddo?" I nodded. I don't see my dad that much since he has so much work. 

I checked my phone. Fifteen minutes until school starts! No! "I'm sorry dad, I really need to go!" I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I grabbed an apple and ran out the door, but I had a feeling I forgot something.

I ran all the way to school and managed to get on time, but I was so hot now. I sat down next to Alya on our desk. "You okay girl?" Alya asked. I nodded and ran a hand through my hair. "I had to run here cause I accidentally put on my alarm half an hour late." 

Alya chuckled. "Typical." I giggled. The teacher came in and the teaching started. When the bell rang, we went and talked with Nino and Adrien. I then realized what I forgot this morning... My jacket...

It was freezing. Well, it wouldn't be freezing if I had a jacket. But I forgot mine. I was shivering and my teeth were shattering. "Y/n, where is your jacket? Your lips are turning blue." Alya said. I just shook my head and wrapped my arms around myself. "I forgot it, I was in a hurry today." I started rubbing my arms and tripping up and down.