Chapter 25

Today was a normal day. I had managed to get my vampire fangs off and now I was fang-free.

We were at school. We were at school and Miss Bustier said that we would get a new student soon. She has supposedly gone to this school before... I wonder who it is...

Anyway, that wasn't until a week till she began here again. Alya was frowning. "What is it" I asked. "I don't know if I like this. I think I know who is coming, and if it is her, she is gonna cause a lot of trouble." Alya said. I was confused. How many ch trouble could a teenager cause?

"Ok, let's hope she has changed then..." I said. Alya nodded. "Yeah, she wasn't that bad. Marinette hated her though." Alya said. "Really, why?" I asked. "don't really know. She said she lied all the time..." Alya said. 

I nodded. I hoped she wouldn't cause much trouble this time...

As school ended, I went home. I got home and saw my dad sitting at the kitchen island. He was drinking his usual black coffee. "Hey dad! What's for dinner?" I asked as I came home. I was super hungry.

"I was thinking Chicken and some lettuce and garlic bread. Is that fine by you?" He said. I nodded. "Sounds good! I have to go do my homework!" I said. Dad nodded. I went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I went to my room.

Once I got up, Tikki flew out of my bag. "Are you gonna do your homework?" She asked me. "Yup, wanna help?" I asked. Tikki giggled and nodded. Then we did my homework until dinner was ready.

"Y/n! Dinner!" My dad yelled. "Ok!" I yelled back. "I have to go, I'll see if I can get something for you." I said. Tikkis stomach grumbled. She giggled and nodded. Tikki continued to look through my book to see if she could continue with my work.

I went downstairs. Me and my dad talked together about our day, and just talked about what came to our minds. It was nice. And dinner was delicious too.

I took some garlic bread and some lettuce to Tikki. Luckily, my dad didn't notice. I went upstairs and gave it to her. She had gotten some answers to the question I had to answer for my homework. So I scribbled it down, and soon I was done.

"Phew, I'm ready to relax now!" I said. Tikki had just finished her food, and she nodded too. I was about to lay down on my couch when I heard a roar. I stumbled and fell onto the floor instead of the couch.

"Oowww..." I mumbled. "Are you okay y/n?" Tikki asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I managed to sit up on my butt. "What was that?" I asked. "Don't know..." Tikki said. I got up and went out on my balcony. A giant was rummaging around the city. Kinda like the first akuma I ever fought...

"What..." I said. "Uuuuuaaaaahhhh!" Someone yelled. I saw the giant throw something. And it came straight towards me. "Aaaaah!" I yelled as something hit me. I tumbled back and fell back. I crashed into the wall and the person landed on top of me.

"Ow..." I said. "Agh, that hurt." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw chat... Laying on top of me... I was blushing a lot... Chat was rubbing his head. Then he opened his eyes. His emerald green eyes looked straight into my e/c ones... "y-y/n?!" He said. He blushed a bit too.

"Uh... hi..." I said. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "What are you talking about? This is my balcony!" I said. Chat looked around. Then he seemed to notice the position we were in and quickly got up. "Ahah... sorry..." he said and smiled awkwardly. I giggled. "No problem." I said.

"You should stay inside. The akuma could come at any moment." He said. I nodded. "I-I'll just go." He said. I nodded. "Bye Chat, stay safe." I said. He nodded. Then he left. I went inside. "Okay Tikki... I think I'll just transform." I said. Tikki giggled and laughed. "Tikki, spots on!" I yelled.