Chapter 5 Best Friends

"Sarah can't make it back into town by tonight" I exhaled kicking off my sandals blowing my bangs out my face. "Why?" Danny asked laying on the bed playing a virtual pool game on his phone. "Side pocket" He mumbled focusing slowly dragging his finger across the screen. "She said she has finals and she needs to study" I said scrolling on my phone on Instagram. I was looking forward to stepping out for some wine and catching up being Sarah's had a busy schedule and I didn't go back to work or school yet.
Within all this parenting and time with Danny I missed my best friend and girl time.

"Then have a girls night another night" Danny mumbled focusing on his game. "I guess so" I took a deep breath switching my clothes into something comfortable as I got up to go check on Cayden. "Be quiet" Danny mumbled as I rolled my eyes walking out the room to Cayden. I cracked open the door quietly stepping in as I folded my arms slowly walking up to his crib. I began watching him sleep quietly as I tilted my head smiling admiring him.

"My sweet love" I whispered watching him sleep peacefully as I gently rubbed his hair back. "I love you so much" I whispered leaning down pecking his cheek. "What's he doing?" Danny whispered walking in as I looked a him then down at Cayden. "Nothing just sleeping" I whispered as Danny moved behind me placing his chin on my shoulder. "He even sleeps like you look" I whispered pointing out Caydens arm above his head as Danny scoffed rocking side to side with me a little.

"You got me and Cayden you'll be alright" Danny mumbled taking against my neck pecking it softly.
"I know but I wanna do girl stuff babe sometimes us girls need it" I exhaled sliding my hand down the side of his neck softly. "Like what?" He asked placing his face in my neck as I laughed moving his arms from around me walking out of Caydens room.
I walked down the hall with a idea turning back into our room as I walked to our bathroom turning the light on. "What are you doing?" Danny scoffed following as he leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom with his hands in his joggers pockets.

"Face mask" I laughed shutting the cabinet raising a brow showing him the container. "Never" He said staring at me as I laughed rolling my eyes. "Oh come on guys get these all the time and pedicures" I said poking my hip out. "What's in that?" Danny said with a concerned look on his face as I began reading the ingredients out loud. "See harmless its all organic and pure" I scoffed smiling as he stepped into the bathroom flexing in the mirror. "If I break out you owe me Taco Bell" He mumbled rubbing his hand up his chest as I laughed wrapping my arms around him from behind pecking his back.

"Just this once" He said picking up the face mask contained examining it as I slid my hand down to the front of his sweats beginning to go lower as he quickly cuffed my wrist tensing up moving my hand.
"Chill" He scoffed as I laughed a little moving beside him to turn the sink on to wet my face. "Why are you wetting your face?" He asked looking at me in the mirror. "To open my pores and because you're suppose to start of cleansing that way" I explained as he nodded waiting for me to be done to do the exact same thing.

"Now" I exhaled pushing a headband back into my hair rubbing my lips together putting some face mask onto my hand. "We apply it to our face" I said applying some onto my fingers as I leaned over a little towards the mirror. "What is this a commercial?" Danny scoffed as he took the face mask out my hand putting some onto his as he smelled it. "Did you just smell it?" I laughed pausing for a second with my fingertips on my cheeks. "Yeah" He laughed shrugging as he smeared it together on his hands to putting it on his face. "I can't believe you're making me do this" He mumbled raising his eyebrows attempting to apply it correctly. "Am I even doing this shit right?" He stopped looking down at his hands confused.

"Can it get in your eyes?" He asked another question curious as I laughed looking at him. "Here let me help you" I said tapping some more onto my fingers applying it onto his face gently. "Ow" He hissed stepping back shutting one eye as I jumped dropping my mouth. "I'm just fucking with you" He scoffed smiling caressing my arms as I rolled my eyes applying it more. "Damn I should of wore a headband too" He mumbled adjusting mine as I bursted out laughing washing my hands off.