Chapter 8

“W-wha, H-how did you do that?” I am clearly starting to believe him

“Well, I’m always right” he said and I was irritated 

“You are definitely from another Planet!” I said making the word ‘planet’ overland to his bones,

I almost stood up from the couch. He laughed and stood up, leaving me on the couch. Then Oliver came holding two canned sodas. 

“Hey, are you enjoying the party?” he asked sitting next to me, now I feel uncomfortable, sitting next to him, now I feel like he’s a different person, was it because of what stranger said? Why would I believe him in the first place? He’s just Oliver’s almost friend, I think. 

    “Yeah” I said nicely smiling he smiled in reply, he wrapped his arms around mine, and I can feel how warm he is, his arms like towers, tower over me. I don’t even know why the hell he’ll break-up with me, even if it’s not real or real, I just don’t feel like it. I love him and I know he loves me too, I don’t even know why a part of me believes Hunter. I don’t really get myself. The fact that he’s here with me in the middle of the night, I know he loves me. Then my mind reminded me that he has something to tell me. I ignored it, I ignored everything that comes to my mind. I just want to stay in his arms forever.   

“Oliver, can we go home now?” I asked     

“Yeah, I’ll drop you to your house and I have something to tell you” he said    

“Let’s go” I said, then we both stood up and head to Oliver’s car.    

I think we are in the middle of the road when I didn’t ignore my mind and remembered everything I was supposed to say. Then it started raining hard.     

“Whew, good thing we’ve already got inside the car” he said   “Oliver, what was it that you wanted to tell me?” I asked with my heart start to pound in nervousness. Then his face began to frown and I could tell he’s nervous.       

“I just want to tell you –“ he didn’t continue still driving, and now I can feel butterflies in my stomach.    

“What?” I said     “

It’s just hard to tell” he said  

“Go on” I said    

“I want to –“ he said  

“I just want to –“ he continued  

“Something’s wrong?” I said he breathed deeply  

“NO!” he said    “I want to –“ he said and sighed  

“I want to break up with you” he said stopping the car, with a little tears on his eyes. Tears? Why do I feel that something isn’t right? why do I feel like he doesn’t want to break up?