Chapter 23

Sorry late update, school work. -_-... hope yah enjoy it!

I finally woke up on my bed, this only means one thing. The door is fixed. Well I feel so comfortable on my bed and I tried to sleep again, I hugged my pillow, wait. Why is my pillow breathing? Please tell me this is not Him. 

I am very disappointed. I almost screamed, jumped and kicked him, but I didn’t, I don’t want to disturb his sleep. As he breathes in my head goes with the flow of his chest.

“Morning!” Mom screamed from the door. Great, she made him wake up with a shock. I just pretended that I woke up a little bit later than him. I scratched my eyes as I see myself on my nearby mirror. Wow I look so haggard. Do I really look like that since last night? Ugh

“Mom?” I said looking at her devilishly 

“Breakfast is served, Honey, Good morning Oliver” she said, isn’t she worried that I slept with this guy all night? I wanted to scream. 

“Good morning” Oliver said, I replied with a nod, not actually focusing on him like I did a while ago. I tied my hair on a high pony and left the room, conscience surrounded me and. 

“Aren’t you coming?” I said opening the door as I see his frowning face looking at my blanket

“Yeah!” he said as his face lighten up a little bit and made a huge smile. We both went downstairs and saw mom placing eggs and bacon on the table, I saw June eating her food.

But where is Ranz?

“Mom? Where’s Ranz?” I asked

“He’s been gone since last night with Giana, he said they will just go somewhere and then he didn’t come home last night” she said

“Right” I said “How come you are not so psych?” I asked, of course, shouldn’t she? 

“Tricia, he’ll come home in no time, stop psyching yourself out” she said

“Mom he’s with Giana” I said

“So?” She said “She’ll be safe with him don’t you think?” she continued. Okay think. 

“Mom, I’ll go to Irah’s place, I remembered we have. A. group. Thingy. Bye” I excused walking out the house, I know the perfect place where they’ll possibly go

“I’ll better go with her” Oliver said from behind. Whatever. And now he’s behind me.

I was walking fast of course. And ran to the pedestrian lane. And a fast car was running towards me, towards us, which made us deserve a big honk.

“HEY! WATCH WHE- Tricia?” O-gosh, Hunter. Very nice. 

“What?!” I said 

“Where are you both going?” Right I almost forgot, for a millisecond that I was with Oliver. 

“To the MOA, can you give us a ride?” Oliver said. How in the world did he know that I am going there. Well, then Hunter dropped us there and we reached the mall and nothing unusual but as we walked we saw some people crowding at the area of the elevator. Some people with gear was there. What are they doing? Oliver and I rushed and saw a girl trapped inside.

Wait was that? Oh no, I shoved everyone away and Oliver which was behind me is now in front of me. Then I saw their faces. There are 3 people inside, one fainted and the other two were safe. At the corner of the elevator area was Ranz and Giana, oh thank god they’re safe.

I rushed towards them. 

“What the hell happened?” I blurted

“Well apparently we were stuck inside, is that what you want to hear?” Ranz said 

“Is there a miracle happened while you’re inside?” I asked

“No” he said and he looked at Giana and smiled “Just a little” he said and made Giana blush.

My eyes widened of course

“It’s just a confession, chill sis” Ranz said “What were you thinking?” 

“What confession?” I said

“Not actually a confession but a story” he said

“What story?” I asked sounding so intrigued

“The story of our first meeting back in 1st grade” Giana said smiling so hard

“Then?” I said sitting down

“It was the first day of school when I was late in class and the only available chair was next to him. My face was a blur so he stood up and led me to his chair. The whole period we talked about us” Giana said

“And speaking of school, we’re going back tomorrow” Oliver said. Oh yeah right. School.

I will update soon after exams...it's our exam week,eh.

so yeah fan/vote/comment! 

xoxo