Chapter 18

Hmmm..sorry this is a short cahpter..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments of heaven he pulled up, no, someone pulled him, and right away punched him.

Oliver.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! MAN” Hunter said touching the side of his lips where there’s blood, didn’t know why I did this but I did, I rushed to Hunter and sort of came to the rescue, but to my disappointment, nothing. 

“You’re making out with my girlfriend, dude” Oliver said and Hunter took a step forward and punched him. 

    “For your information, dude” he said making the word ‘dude’ baby-ish “He is not anymore your girlfriend” Hunter said which made Oliver raise his blood and punched him back, until Brett tried to stop them but instead, Brett was the one who got hurt. I can’t do anything, my feet was glued on the floor as I see Hunter pushed Oliver on the counter. Then Oliver shoved Hunter out of the way which made him pushed a girl which is Natalie.

“Hey, you hurt my girl, bro” he said as he punched Hunter, and suddenly Brett took into action and dashed to Austin and punched him kind of covering for Hunter. Oliver rushed into Hunter and shoved him which made him collapse at a table as his abs showed up. He quickly raises his fist but now I finally unglued myself and ran towards Oliver to stop Hunter from punching him.        

“STOP THIS! Please” I screamed as my unpleasant tears came down my eyes. Hunter’s face seemed to calm down, probably concerned. I looked at Oliver with bruises on his face, Ugh I can’t take both of them.         

“Stop this! BOTH OF YOU?!” I said bursting into tears because of anger and frustration then suddenly Irah came in and held me, hugged me and tried to make me calm down.         

Oliver came closer, cried a little bit and hugged me, I could feel Hunter’s anger when Oliver hugged me, but he just kept it to himself. Ranz and Giana came closer to support me, but nothing happened. Hunter was trying to give me water but i didn't drink it.      

“What are you doing in this kind of place, Tricia, Ranz?!”

oh no, MOM.      

Told yah it's a short chapter :)