Chapter 11

I ran to Ranz’s bedroom and saw Giana holding Ranz while screaming.

“I got it!” Ranz screamed 

Oh, a spider on their bed, I mean Ranz’s bed. 

“Guys can you just slow down, June’s still sleeping, I think” I said scratching my head

I got dressed and went put to buy a present for June. 

“Oh-My-Gosh” I whispered as I looked through the store window and saw the perfect gift for my sister. It’s a necklace with a small heart pendant and a ruby red diamond inside. It will perfectly suit on June.

Then a lady with a brunette hair and dark brown eyes entered the store, her hair was flat and brushed through the side of her shoulder, I can tell that she’s already in the mid 30’s. And I can tell she already has kids. 

And she was there pointing at the necklace that was supposed to be mine, the owner, I think, took it and gave it to her, I rushed inside and stopped her and those kind of stuffs.

“Excuse me, but you can’t buy that” I said to the lady as she looked at me and raised her eyebrow

“Why not?” she said

“I saw that first” I said

“Well, I bought it first” she said back

“Please don’t buy it, my twin sister’s birthday is tomorrow and I haven’t found a single gift for her except that one” I said pointing at the necklace “Please, I’ll do anything” I continued, not really hoping to come out.

“Anything?” she repeated

“Yes” I said not very sure

“Okay” she said and smiled and almost hugged her, she gave me the necklace and I paid for it. I have the necklace box in my hand and I am very happy about that. I smiled at her and then it all just flowed. 

“What is your favour?” I asked with a happy smile she nod 

“I am living with my husband, Luke, and my sons. They all have been very messy since the last couple of days and gone lazy, I tried to clean my house because it’s big and I easily get tired, my husband says that I should be more responsible to myself and I should do it on my own, but I can’t” she said

“So you want me to help you clean your house?” I asked

“Yes, except the bedrooms“ she said

I thought for a moment and said “Sure” I mean she gave me my necklace.

We were walking and heading to her house and it takes us 10 minutes to get there and she shares how he met his husband tells me the story of her kids. Then we reached her house. She opened the big gate that covers the house for us.

“We’re here” she said

“Wow” I said “This is your house?” I said in amazement I mean who wouldn’t be amazed in a 2nd floored house with a big fountain on the front of their house I mean my house can even fit ¼ of it.

“Told you it’s big” she said “My husband bought it for the family” she continued 

“Wow, now I can tell that you can’t really do those chores alone” I said and she smiled.

We both went inside and I can smell worn socks and fish, the place I really messy, the pizza was left open on the floor, the television’s still on and the floor is full of soil, footprints of a dog, and scattered DVDs and CDs. 

“Let’s get started” she said and I just nod. We started at the kitchen, then the bathrooms, then the living room, so on and so forth